X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landon Collins to Skins

6 years 84 mil

lol.

I think the people calling Landon Collins a "box safety" aren't really doing him justice, but that's an absurd contract for basically any safety. Watch Earl Thomas get less!
    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 03-11-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      lol.

I think the people calling Landon Collins a "box safety" aren't really doing him justice, but that's an absurd contract for basically any safety. Watch Earl Thomas get less!
      No doubt he’s a nice player that will help them, but wow...

Comment

lol.

Watch Earl Thomas get more and Jerruh no longer being able to afford him. This is great in a lot of ways.

Comment

lol.

He might not be a "box" safety but he is also someone that is not all that great in coverage.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
            He might not be a "box" safety but he is also someone that is not all that great in coverage.
            He slow, not sure if from injuries or getting older. Typical ForeSkins overpaying for a FA. FREE AGENCY WORLD CHAMPIONS!
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              6 years 84 mil
              Can he QB

Comment

Working...
              X