I can't be critical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't be critical

of anything that Howie has done this offseason, given the salary situation. I kind of don't like losing Jordan Hicks and wonder about Jason Peters capabilities at this point, but jeez, the numbers on each seem to prove things out for him.

You've got a DJax who will be more motivated for the Iggs than any other team he might've gone to, you've got a DL who can prove himself next to Cox, and you've got the ability to take an OL man for development with one of the first three picks, as well as a RB and another DL.

PS I'd rather listen to Meadowlark Lemon than Don Lemon.
    DB

Don’t forget resigning Graham

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    of anything that Howie has done this offseason, given the salary situation. I kind of don't like losing Jordan Hicks and wonder about Jason Peters capabilities at this point, but jeez, the numbers on each seem to prove things out for him.

You've got a DJax who will be more motivated for the Iggs than any other team he might've gone to, you've got a DL who can prove himself next to Cox, and you've got the ability to take an OL man for development with one of the first three picks, as well as a RB and another DL.

PS I'd rather listen to Meadowlark Lemon than Don Lemon.
    That was a good move. Malik Jackson and Desean Jackson do not count against the compensatory pick formula as well. Foles and Hicks should fetch a 3rd and 4th (maybe 5th).

As much as I would like a OL guy with one of the first 3 picks, I don’t care if they pass. I like a couple of interior guys but nothing on the outside.

I think if they did end up resigning Darby, it would be a pleasant surprise for me.

Comment

Working...
    X