Bennett apparently wants more money...

https://www.nj.com//eagles/2019/03/n...les-video.html

Ya, good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Bennett apparently wants more money...

https://www.nj.com//eagles/2019/03/n...les-video.html

Ya, good luck with that.
      Yeah, saw him on GMF. I don't suppose announcing that on national TV did anything to help his trade value.

I'd just keep him at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        Yeah, saw him on GMF. I don't suppose announcing that on national TV did anything to help his trade value.

I'd just keep him at this point.
        Won't see him no more.

Comment

I see this as a strong message from Bennett that he won't take a pay cut. Not necessarily a demand for a raise. That being said it sounds like Bennett is on the way out, unfortunately.

The comments on PFT's article about this are great.

Comment

What did we give up to get him?

Comment

5th and marcus johnson. The expectation was a 1 year bennett experience when he landed.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                Won't see him no more.
                At 34, I don't think he's getting anything but a pay cut on the open market. His agent probably realizes that, as well... especially with the Eagles being in control of when he'll hit the market.

Unless they're making a play for a big F/A (I've reconsidered on Bell, but Flowers could be a possibility), I'd keep him around until after the draft.

Comment

Apparently, they are trying to get something in return

https://twitter.com/tim_mcmanus/stat...553367554?s=21

Comment

Told you last year he was a fucking douche and a locker room cancer piece or shit human being selfish mother fucker ! Find the thread, great player but worthless attitude and piece of shit human being . The fuck outta here then!

Comment

I don't want to trade him. He's getting a pay raise based on last year vs this year. A decent one, IMO. 7.2m for 1 season on a team with title aspirations with him hitting 34 this year seems very fair for both sides.

He probably saw how many DE's got locked up and thinks he can get more on the open market now b/c of that. personally, I don't think he will.

Philly seemed to fit him and vice versa. He seems to have great chemistry with Long and some other dudes. You'd think that would be enough. It would for me.
                      Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-08-2019, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        I don't want to trade him. He's getting a pay raise based on last year vs this year. A decent one, IMO. 7.2m for 1 season on a team with title aspirations with him hitting 34 this year seems very fair for both sides.

He probably saw how many DE's got locked up and thinks he can get more on the open market now b/c of that. personally, I don't think he will.

Philly seemed to fit him and vice versa. He seems to have great chemistry with Long and some other dudes. You'd think that would be enough. It would for me.
                        well, he got traded to the pats. that's fine with me. out of the nfc.
                        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

https://twitter.com/sportscenter/sta...779530755?s=21

Oh well.

Comment

good riddance mosesbread and your piss poor attitude! Biggest oxymoron of a screen name I have ever seen douche.

Would love to see them sign Pats' Flowers to replace him

Comment

Can’t afford that luxury. Literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                                All this gibberish and you forgot about Trey.
                                I didn't forget Flowers. I'm just not sure $17M a year for a solid rotation guy fits Howie's MO, especially with a draft stacked at DE. I'm not crazy about paying a premium for guys who flourished in Belichick's system, either.

Comment

Working...
                                X