Howie has cap at 20 million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be the only thing,,What Peters would want

as for being able to play the position it would be fine,,he would accell. Its Oline..as for reality you have no grasp of this sport at all. Your clue less, Like talking to a Ficus plant.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

If it were as easy as you say it is, it would happen all the time. It doesn’t.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

read

http://grantland.com/features/guard-...e-linemen-nfl/
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

We are done here. You’re either drinking piss or shutting up.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

read

https://www.nj.com//eagles/2017/06/d...ded_jason.html

"It's hard to speculate," Pederson said. "This year, [Peters playing left tackle] would be the scenario, that would be the case. in the future, that's something we would definitely cross that bridge and potentially move him inside [to guard], for instance. Right now, he's left tackle and Lane is at right."

In the past, Peters has been reticent to the idea about moving inside to play left guard, but sounded much more open to the suggestion after returning to the team for the first day of mandatory minicamp

"If I felt like I was getting beat too much, I'd just move inside [and play guard]," Peters said "whatever I can do to help the team. If I have to play guard, I'll play guard."
            from Peters himself,

what a marooon!
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Then we have a bet?
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

srry kid

i dont drink and I dont bet
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Nothing’s at stake except your manhood.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

HE MAY SLIDE HIM OVER TO GUARD SO HE EXTENDS HIS CAREER A FEW YEARS. NOT SUCH A CRAZY IDEA. WHO KNOWS IF HE WILL, BUT IT'S AN OPTION.

HE ALREADY SAID HE WOULD IF HE WERE ASKED.
                    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 03-08-2019, 07:01 AM.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Right, but unless you think Mailata (in 2019), Big V or someone in FA that costs less is better, I don't see him moving. Maybe an extension lets you consider that next year, but in 2019, I don't see it.

Comment

I THINK IGGS TALK HIM INTO RETIREMENT FOR MEDICAL REASONS.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Yeah? You mean this year? I think he'll be back in 2019 - there's no other option unless you're a Big V believer, IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                          X