Just rewatched the game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just rewatched the game.

Keenum missed a bunch of open receivers that Brady won't. Gonna need some Schwanz magic.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

probably won't win the game 38-7 either.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Keenum missed a bunch of open receivers that Brady won't. Gonna need some Schwanz magic.
      Only you could find a way to spin this into a negative. Can’t you just enjoy the fact that they are headed to the super bowl?? We all know it’s going to take a full 60 minute effort. Didn’t need tape analysis to figure that out.

Comment

That's what pressure can do..

and the 1st pick of the game came off pressure so he was not getting thru his reads and was just rattled. Brady won't get Rattled but he can be sacked!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Fuck off. Maybe the team should just take two weeks off and go down the shore to celebrate.

Nothing negative there at all. Take a Midol.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            and the 1st pick of the game came off pressure so he was not getting thru his reads and was just rattled. Brady won't get Rattled but he can be sacked!
            Yup. They need to pound Pretty Boy early and often.

Comment

Fuck off. Maybe the team should just take two weeks off and go down the shore to celebrate.

Nothing negative there at all. Take a Midol.
              Bwahaha!! Perhaps you need the midol, sweetie.

Comment

On the flip side...the Pats

Have a fairly weak pass rush, Foles should enjoy more time.

This could turn into a high scoring affair.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                  Have a fairly weak pass rush, Foles should enjoy more time.

This could turn into a high scoring affair.
                  Brady is supposed to have problems with man defense but rip up zones. Rather not see a shoot out. I like the Eagles chances though. Belichick cant do his "Take away a player" schtick because the offense is too balanced.
                  And Dougie is too unpredictable.
                  Last edited by Maniac; 01-23-2018, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Need to make him move.....get his jersey dirty

Brady is supposed to have problems with man defense but rip up zones. Rather not see a shoot out. I like the Eagles chances though. Belichick cant do his "Take away a player" schtick because the offense is too balanced.
                    And Dougie is too unpredictable.
                    Just a couple times.....but I think we will need to score 24+ to win.

Keeping Gronk contained will be huge...and we already know who his next go to guy will be.

Gronk & Amendola vs Ertz & Arugala.....key.....If Nick gets time and finds his stride I like our depth on offense.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeHeadedMonster View Post
                      Only you could find a way to spin this into a negative. Can’t you just enjoy the fact that they are headed to the super bowl?? We all know it’s going to take a full 60 minute effort. Didn’t need tape analysis to figure that out.
                      I DON'T SEE ANYTHING NEGATIVE IN HIS STATEMENT. JUST AN OPINION ON THE GAME.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                        Just a couple times.....but I think we will need to score 24+ to win.

Keeping Gronk contained will be huge...and we already know who his next go to guy will be.

Gronk & Amendola vs Ertz & Arugala.....key.....If Nick gets time and finds his stride I like our depth on offense.
                        Except the Eagles will also have Jeffery, Smith, Clement, Celek, Burton and their cast of thousands.

How's Gronk doing with his concussion protocol?

Comment

Don't know about Gronk....would think

Except the Eagles will also have Jeffery, Smith, Clement, Celek, Burton and their cast of thousands.

How's Gronk doing with his concussion protocol?
                          After 2 weeks odds would favor him playing....get to prepare as such.

Comment

As Dan LeBatard insinuated yesterday

How can they tell when that guy is, or isn't, concussed?
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Good question.....as I understand it

Originally posted by slag View Post
                              How can they tell when that guy is, or isn't, concussed?
                              ..there are common symptoms but each concussion event is unique and has its own " recovery" time.

I've spent 20+ years in hand in hand competitive fighting/training/instructing ...pretty sure I've had a few minor ones but never any medical attention ( could explain a lot) ...yet I had a friend who just hit her head on a table and had symptoms for months and required multiple medical check ups.

Too many unknowns which is why the NFL is playing with fire.
                              Last edited by Raptor; 01-23-2018, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X