Big Dick Nick’s book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Dick Nick’s book

I hope to finish it this afternoon. It’s a terrific read! Great to see him start so high on the best sellers list like the champion that he is. Anyone else do the right thing and purchase this book yet?
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
    Anyone else do the right thing and purchase this book yet?
    Nah

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
      I hope to finish it this afternoon. It’s a terrific read! Great to see him start so high on the best sellers list like the champion that he is. Anyone else do the right thing and purchase this book yet?
      Yes, very good read.

Comment

Just bought 4 copies for my team to read - half of which are Cowpuke fans, the other half I converted in to Eagles fans.

My dad read it and said it was an excellent read - excited to read it!

Comment

In general I'm not a big reader. I am however, really looking forward to reading it this weekend.
          Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

On a scale of 1 to Tim Tebow how much bible thumping is in the book?

Comment

It isn’t over the top. But, to be honest, if he wanted to take a bible and put a cover of him around it to sell; well we should all buy it. The guy deserves that much.

Comment

GOD BLESS EM.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I might buy it.

Is the print big with a lot of pictures?

Comment

Bought it on Kindle. Don't need him to sign a physical book as I already have a signed "Philly Special" picture.

To be honest, I don't care for autographs so much, but this was the exception that proves the rule.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Glad to hear your doing something in the afternoon

Comment

I'll wait for the movie

I understand working titles include Hard Cocks and The Dongest Yard
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Let’s argue about what color the sky is, resident contrarian

Comment

Good read. And every Eagle fan should buy a copy. Small price to pay for what he gave us.
                            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Ouch ... I guess I better go buy that book and get sufficient inspiration to overcome this adversity.
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X