Cut Mack Hollins and sign Shady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut Mack Hollins and sign Shady

Why not? I’m tired of hearing about Hollins being the new Steve Tasker, he’s never healthy. Lets bring Shady back and have the best RB committee in the NFL.

Shady was great for us but he’s not worth the headache at this point in his career. We should feel great about Howard, sanders, sproles, and clement heading into this season. Especially when you take a look at who was starting at RB towards the end of last season.

Edit to add: hollins is still a bum and a waste of a roster spot.
    Last edited by broadstreetparade; 08-31-2019, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      Why not? I’m tired of hearing about Hollins being the new Steve Tasker, he’s never healthy. Lets bring Shady back and have the best RB committee in the NFL.
      Roth wants to be a late addition to the cut crew. Who gets deactivated every Sunday? Which back?
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

I think Shady is more worthy of a roster spot than Mack Hollins. Clement will be used more as a receiver anyway.

Comment

Lets bring Shady back

Comment

I think Shady is more worthy of a roster spot than Mack Hollins. Clement will be used more as a receiver anyway.
            I don’t agree with that whatsoever. They’re stacked at WR and with 2 stud TEs will run 12 personnel quite a bit. Only one back on field at a time.
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

I am with you, I would have never kept Hollins anyway I would have kept Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                Back home where he belongs. Carlos Santana style!
                Last edited by rothdawg; 08-31-2019, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Yup. Except Carlos tips and doesn't have the herps.

Comment

😂
                    Hope you make it out to a game this year, man.

Comment

I'm not a fan of going to games. I feel like I miss too much when I go. I enjoy watching at the bar.

Maybe one day.

Comment

Apparently they’re showing interest.

I don’t know where Shady fits in. Howard and Sanders are the top two backs. Dougie had successfully used a three headed monster before but I think what Clement and Sproles contribute as receivers and on STs is better than what Shady brings to the table as a third or fourth RB. Not sure why he’d want such a diminished role at this point.

Comment

i heard San Diego (san deigo!) has interest because for the gordon situation. Makes way more sense.

Comment

Of the 46 running backs who had more than 100 carries last year, McCoy ranked 45th with a 3.19 ypc average.

He's shot.

Comment

You miss too much when you can see the entire field?
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X