The Biggest Disappointment of the Year has been

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biggest Disappointment of the Year has been

the Godfather / Spartan connection. Those threads, where they just fluff each-other over and over again, are the fucking worst...

Originally posted by bk View Post
    the Godfather / Spartan connection. Those threads, where they just fluff each-other over and over again, are the fucking worst...
    This is why I would never show up, because if I did you would not have the balls to say shit like this to my face. Fluff your just an asshole it's called conversation.

Comment

THEN DON'T SHOW UP, WHO CARES. 5$ WHORES TURN YOU DOWN DON'T THEY?

GO AWAY, START A NEW BOARD.

AT THIS POINT I WOULD RATHER SMEGMA ROLL BY THAN YOU.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Yes he would

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        This is why I would never show up, because if I did you would not have the balls to say shit like this to my face. Fluff your just an asshole it's called conversation.
        Cock father

Comment

A hahahaha
          Last edited by Spartan92; 09-10-2019, 09:51 PM.

Comment

I've shown up i got no issue seeing anyone it's all love. And by the way dumbest thread ever I got no love for godfather anymore so than anyone else on here.

I don't fluff anyone I call things as I see them. Shit I criticize a player this board goes nuts but all I see is crying and shit from people on her all the time... Phillies this and 76ers that and Graham is a bust and let's not forget all the biatches crying we were fucked with Foles when me and Dev were practically the only ones saying calm down he can get it done now everyone loves him yada yada yada. Go back and the threads dummy take a looksie bet you were one of em so da fuck outta here with your hot garbage and go eat a ghost chili hahaha.

People like to pick on someone and then gang up.. Point is it don't bother me and I don't really give a fuck. Take your shots I can handle it. I dish it I can take it.

But you think posting a thread like this.makes you cool? What a stooge! Hahahaha

Comment

And ya they would say it to your face and it's not an issue it is the whole point of this place man we all fuck with each other you just figuring that out?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                And ya they would say it to your face and it's not an issue it is the whole point of this place man we all fuck with each other you just figuring that out?
                We will see

Comment

NO WE WON'T SEE. YOU DON'T WANT TO MEET EVERYONE AT A GAYTE, WHO FUCKING CARES, DON'T.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                    NO WE WON'T SEE. YOU DON'T WANT TO MEET EVERYONE AT A GAYTE, WHO FUCKING CARES, DON'T.
                    OK if you say so.... lol

Comment

YOUR LOSS.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                        YOUR LOSS.
                        No loss yet

Comment

No loss yet
                          why are you being such a douche? These guys are inviting you to crack some beers and share some food with them and you are being a goof!

Comment

Oh, shut the fuck up, pussy.
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

OK if you say so.... lol
                              Do you really want to get the shit kicked out of you by a bunch of old guys?
                              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                              X