• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never forget

Or this.....

http://www.businessinsider.com/espn-...scandal-2015-9

FUCK A PATRIOT!
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

BWAHAHAHA!!!! As if there wasn't reason enough!

BTW, how's it going with Mrs. JuTMSY4? Is she still on board?

Mrs. OB is all in with the Iggles, but she has threatened to suffocate me in my sleep if I sing Fly Eagles Fly one more time.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Kind of explains.....

why Weiss was an abject failure everywhere he went after leaving NE.

Also, the fact that Belichick's coaching tree sprouts nothing but losers.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Hahaha, since we finally moved into the City, she's for the birds because she recognizes the good this will do for the City.

She's also happy that I can only come home blind drunk one more time and yell "SUUUUPPEERRR BOWWWWWWLLLL" as loud as possible one more time this season.

I told her Wentz will be back next season, so it could get ugly. I'll take it!

Comment

Massholes must love that!

Comment

This is actually just yet another reason the patriots will win Sunday. Trump, like the patriots, has many haters, but just keeps winning:

Tax cuts giving everyone more money
              Booming stock market and economy - more bonuses and jobs
              Deporting illegal immigrant garbage

Throw in the fact that they have the best player ever, while the eagles have guys like the white guilt loser Chris Long and Malcolm “Kill Whitey” Jenkins

Do yourselves a favor and load up on Patriots moneyline while it’s still low. Can get it at -170 to -175 if you shop around

Comment

This from the guy who had the Vikings winning by ten two weeks ago.

Another lock from Jimmy the Meek.
                "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Putin may have interfered with one silly election, but he did steal a Super Bowl ring from Bob Kraft. Is he really that bad of a guy?
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

WhyYouGayThough
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Who is this tool?

Originally posted by WhyYouMadThough View Post
                      This is actually just yet another reason the patriots will win Sunday. Trump, like the patriots, has many haters, but just keeps winning:

Tax cuts giving everyone more money
                      Booming stock market and economy - more bonuses and jobs
                      Deporting illegal immigrant garbage

Throw in the fact that they have the best player ever, while the eagles have guys like the white guilt loser Chris Long and Malcolm “Kill Whitey” Jenkins

Do yourselves a favor and load up on Patriots moneyline while it’s still low. Can get it at -170 to -175 if you shop around

...sounds like a Redskins fan.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                        why Weiss was an abject failure everywhere he went after leaving NE.

Also, the fact that Belichick's coaching tree sprouts nothing but losers.
                        Charlie Weis (Scheiß), the OTHER FF.

Comment

Living here in Texas, my office is full of Cowboy fans. Every time I leave my office to walk the floor, I have the Eagles fight song blaring from my phone. One asked if I could turn it down. I looked at him and said, "you do realize I'm preparing annual bonuses right now"

Comment

"Congratulations on a tremendous campaign. You have dealt with an unbelievable slanted and negative media, and have come out beautifully – beautifully. You’ve proved to be the ultimate competitor and fighter. Your leadership is amazing. I have always had tremendous respect for you, but the toughness and perseverance you have displayed over the past year is remarkable. Hopefully tomorrow’s election results will give the opportunity to make America great again. Best wishes for great results tomorrow.
                            Bill Belicheat.

Never Forget

Comment

Seems like we've temporarily won over some people

Mary and I will be in town for the first part of this weekend. Even though she's a Redskins fan she will be wearing a Wilbert Montgomery throwback and having a good time with the Eagles fans

Comment

Working...
                              X