No announcement yet.

I'm sold on Foles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we'll see. Arizona and Detroit will be two big tests where I don't think we can't expect the Eagles to keep those offenses off the board. Frankly I'm trusting Foles more than Chip right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
      When I think of a QB with a weak arm I think of Jeff Garcia, Koy Detmer or Ty Detmer. There is nothing wrong with his arm strength IMO and at the end of the day arm strength its overrated. http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=149&f=4630&t=8846147
      Or Joe Montana. I'm convinced Beck is a clone. He's that good.

Comment

It was a penalty and the ball came out of his hands during the illegal chuck. Otherwise... TD.

Comment

ah, there it is!

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Effective and efficient today. Understands the offense and gets the ball where it has to be. He ran what was called in the second half so you can't fault him for the comeback. I don't see how they could do better in the next draft.
          FOOLES GOLD!

Comment

This is gold Jerry...GOLD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Right. I'm sold that he can be the starter next season not that he's necessarily the long term answer.
              Keep trying, though.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

That was just plain impolite! How dare you question his talent evaluation.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                  That was just plain impolite! How dare you question his talent evaluation.
                  I don't mind being questioned. I don't claim to be always right, just mostly. Like I was here if you read the thread.

I do find amusing the whiplash from some Gomer-haters of the first half of the season, now rabidly insisting he can coach Foles up and game plan well enough to make up for losing Wentz.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                  X