Antonio Brown to Raiders for 2020 3rd and 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How dare you

hold a conversation with different views, between other adults????
    Last edited by TRENT; 03-10-2019, 05:01 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      I didn't want the guy for a variety of reasons but he's arguably the best WR in the league and they paid jack to get him.

Assuming what I read is accurate and they were 64 mil under the cap going into the deal, Oakland was in a position to afford this and keep all their significantly valuable picks.

Don't see a moron move.
      100% agree. If Howie pulls this deal (money aside) for a 3rd and a 5th we would all be licking his nuts. We didn't have the cap room but Brown is the best WR in the NFL if not in the top 3 his attitude just stinks. The Raiders stole him for a 3rd and a 5th.

Issue is he will not be happy with the QB under centre, he stinks and doubt they have anyone better especially if they draft and start a rookie.

I suspect Brown doesn't much give a shit about football anymore and wanted one last payday.

Sorry but I would have traded Aggs and his $9mill and change and given Brown the $15mill a year if we had the cap space. Imagine him, Jeffery and Ertz with a decent back..yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        Emmanuel would fine
        I THINK BELL IS ABOUT 'ME FIRST, IT'S ALL ABOUT ME, NOT THE TEAM ME ME ME'.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Names at RB I would be looking at are Latavius Murray and TJ Yeldon. Yeldon can catch, has some speed and is somewhat successful running the ball. Latavius Murray is a big back that has some moves.

I would look at those two more than I would look at players like coleman or ingram
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I don't know if this is posted anywhere else, but I heard on 97.3, John McMullen, one of the Eagles guys said that the Eagles were actually in on Brown. They offered the Steelers a 2nd round pick but they wouldn't renegotiate the contract.

Also Tevin Coleman's contract with the Niners is basically 1 year at $3.5M.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              yeah ok ... so the Raiders gave what the Eagles gave for Tate plus a 5 and Gruden's a moron?
              https://twitter.com/pff_austingayle/...513908224?s=21

Ya, Gruden isn’t a moron...

“OAK moved up Jordy Nelson's 2019 roster bonus in December 2018, paid him $3.6M just to cut him three months later...”

When asked in December why they would do this so early, Gruden replies, “he’ll be back”

Oops.

Comment

VAGINATS DID SAME THING WITH OBJ. ROSTER BONUS 21 MIL.... TO TRADE HIM.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  VAGINATS DID SAME THING WITH OBJ. ROSTER BONUS 21 MIL.... TO TRADE HIM.
                  Unbelievably dumb.

Comment

Working...
                  X