Latavius Murray signed $3.6 mill per with Aints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latavius Murray signed $3.6 mill per with Aints

you telling me this wouldn't have been a good addition to the iggs?? They better have something ready for the backfield cause our running game sucked last year

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    you telling me this wouldn't have been a good addition to the iggs?? They better have something ready for the backfield cause our running game sucked last year
    Confirms Ingram is gone...

Comment

I think there is one thing that we are forgetting. Howie values the compensatory pick. Look at who they picked up. Malik Jackson doesn't count against the cap pick formula because he was cut.

Now, the eagles could have waited for Jackson to get released but they would have had to compete with other teams. The get him done and don't have to sign a John Brown or anyone else that could affect the compensatory pick.

I think the FA would have to be, at least in their eyes, worth it to lose a comp pick.

I think that Howie would try and trade for a RB before signing one.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

This is actually a good thing. There's a modicum of sanity in the RB market... for now anyway.

Comment

latavius murray? pass.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
            I think there is one thing that we are forgetting. Howie values the compensatory pick. Look at who they picked up. Malik Jackson doesn't count against the cap pick formula because he was cut.

Now, the eagles could have waited for Jackson to get released but they would have had to compete with other teams. The get him done and don't have to sign a John Brown or anyone else that could affect the compensatory pick.

I think the FA would have to be, at least in their eyes, worth it to lose a comp pick.

I think that Howie would try and trade for a RB before signing one.
            4 comp picks is the max. Foles, Darby, Tate, Hicks get you there. RB is a critical enough need that they might be willing to sacrifice one of those later comps to bring in a second tier guy.

Comment

Crossing my fingers Ajayi comes back healthy. He was a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                Trying to figure why his name is not coming up more, Eagles should do a 2 year deal based on performance

Comment

That's my first choice.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                    Trying to figure why his name is not coming up more, Eagles should do a 2 year deal based on performance
                    already had knee issues and now a torn ACL that might not be the solution for the year if they are going to make a run. He may not make it through the year

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                      4 comp picks is the max. Foles, Darby, Tate, Hicks get you there. RB is a critical enough need that they might be willing to sacrifice one of those later comps to bring in a second tier guy.
                      I think they'll be safe on Foles and Hicks but we don't know how much people are going to give Darby and Tate. Plus, Eagles have reportedly let Darby know they want him back but will let him explore the market.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

No Eagle may make through the goddamned season, for goodness sakes.

Comment

No Eagle may make through the goddamned season, for goodness sakes.
                          true, but it's more of a risk with a guy with already bad knees and now a torn ACL. We still need a featured back cant rely in him. Heck at this point (health wise) can we really rely on Wentz? Dude is great but hope he is fully healed from all his injures.

Comment

I was wondering about this. Is he still under contract? If he's healthy, he can be the guy. Love his running style.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Pretty sure he's a free agent. He wasn't a first round pick and I think 2018 was his 4th year.

Latavius Murray signing just confirms Ingram is out, and I'd rather have Ingram than Murray. My first choice is Coleman. If they do sign Ajayi it may have to wait until after the draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X