Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 RB class is lookin legendary

How do you fuck this up??

Packers took TWO good backs after they (we) took Bumphrey.

“But we got CC”

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/sta...184183808?s=21

Howie puckered after the Vikings moved up the board and took Dalvin Cook.

Comment

Three of the top four are busts. Lots of late round value. Barnwell is a sensitive twat.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

ha

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Three of the top four are busts. Lots of late round value. Barnwell is a sensitive twat.
        I forgot he blocked us both like 2 months ago. He is a bitch.

Comment

Easily corrected. Sign Hunt.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Hindsight is a powerful thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
              Hindsight is a powerful thing.
              You're right but I do recall the RB class being called "historic" by Howie. He was pretty spot on - just wish it netted the Eagles a better pick - for the record I liked the Pumphrey pick, that whole hindsight thing I guess.

I guess DE/DT is being hyped this year, for all of the college football that I watch you'd think I'd know this stuff better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                You're right but I do recall the RB class being called "historic" by Howie. He was pretty spot on - just wish it netted the Eagles a better pick - for the record I liked the Pumphrey pick, that whole hindsight thing I guess.

I guess DE/DT is being hyped this year, for all of the college football that I watch you'd think I'd know this stuff better.
                considering the eagles love for drafting linemen I'm expecting them to come away with at least 2 if not more in this draft. They just don't value linebacker that much so I could see them signing a "guy" and plugging him in and seeing how it works out. Like a Bradham signing, the first time around.

Secondary, I would prefer they go the veteran route because the young guys they did end up settling on to play ended up not being that bad.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I also expect multiple Dlineman picked, maybe the first few picks. I hope that this is the last time we talk draft before the Super Bowl for awhile

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    How do you fuck this up??

Packers took TWO good backs after they (we) took Bumphrey.

“But we got CC”

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/sta...184183808?s=21
                    He blocked me.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

always. however, i don't think anyone on here liked the bumphrey pick when it was made. he's smaller than McCarthy. and, less durable.

no surprise he was a wasted pick.

Comment

he sounds like the opposite of the kind of guy we go after.

Comment

I am very durable.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

High football IQ, high motor. First to arrive, last to leave. Pass blocking is suspect tho.
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

At 3'8" he's an automatic 15 yard penalty for chop block every time he engages a defender.
                              Last edited by McCarthy12; 01-24-2019, 08:20 PM.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X