Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this chart interesting

https://twitter.com/lee_sharpe/statu...556618240?s=21

With Kielce and Graham’s signings/extensions, HowLo has some major work to do. Wentz will need a ridiculous extension sooner than later too.

Peters eating up a decent portion. Man He’s a tough call. I don’t know if he’s worth $13 mill for 2019 season. if he played 80% of snaps I’d consider that a major win. need a Crystal ball for the Big Koala. Hoping he’s ready.

2019 salaries below. Jernigan is gone for sure I think. Draft a DT or sign a free agent. He’s not worth it. Alston’s $$ needs a tweak. Maybe a 3 year revised deal. More bonus money and spread it out. $9m for Agholar is a bit much on the bottom line.

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/philadelphia-eagles/
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-04-2019, 03:55 AM.

Got to keep an eye on Brooks as well

....and make sure he recovers properly, a good bit of money tied up with him as well.

Not casting any shade, I like the guy. Just have to do everything possible to make sure he comes back 100%

Agree about Jernigan, restructure to something very team friendly or just go another direction.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Bradham's contract is terrible. Dude is a good LB but he is getting paid elite money. That is a hefty contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        https://twitter.com/lee_sharpe/statu...556618240?s=21

With Kielce and Graham’s signings/extensions, HowLo has some major work to do. Wentz will need a ridiculous extension sooner than later too.

Peters eating up a decent portion. Man He’s a tough call. I don’t know if he’s worth $13 mill for 2019 season. if he played 80% of snaps I’d consider that a major win. need a Crystal ball for the Big Koala. Hoping he’s ready.

2019 salaries below. Jernigan is gone for sure I think. Draft a DT or sign a free agent. He’s not worth it. Alston’s $$ needs a tweak. Maybe a 3 year revised deal. More bonus money and spread it out. $9m for Agholar is a bit much on the bottom line.

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/philadelphia-eagles/
        Don't worry about Wentz. The eagles will probably funnel money to him through his AO1 organization like the Pats do with Brady and his TB12 thing.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Yes! I agree! Very interesting!

If you're an accountant.

Comment

Bradham's contract is not a problem for me at all. He is by far our best LB.

I wouldn't be surpirsed if Peters is released if he doesn't rework his deal. Team friendly cap hit + age + expectations for this year may be the end of his time here. If so, he's had an amazing run. Toughest call the front office has to make. Can you get 1 more year out of him? I don't think he will hold up.

Agholar will 100% be asked to rework his contract or they'll waive him and try to bring him back for lower salary since they can release him w/o any dead money hit.
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-04-2019, 10:53 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't be surpirsed if Peters is released if he doesn't rework his deal. Team friendly cap hit + age + expectations for this year may be the end of his time here. If so, he's had an amazing run. Toughest call the front office has to make. Can you get 1 more year out of him? I don't think he will hold up.

Agholar will 100% be asked to rework his contract or they'll waive him and try to bring him back for lower salary since they can release him w/o any dead money hit.
              I agree he is our best LB but that doesn't mean he is worth $9 mill just because he is the best LB on a team weak at the position at best. He is getting paid slightly less than Bobby Wagner, Alec Ogletree, Levonte David and Eric Kendricks. Sorry but he is no where near those players.

Comment

I agree about Agholar

... and it explains the attempt to trade him. Ideally he would be traded to a team that gets Foles and has a similar cap situation with a player???

Also, I noticed last night that Brandon Graham is missing from the Eagles roster. What’s the accuracy ???

Comment

Howie doing Howie things - Got Seumalo a new contract.

In Howie we trust!!

Comment

Working...
                  X