Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor: Darby will sign with Eagles

Very happy if it happens

Good. He had some rough moments last year but in 2017 he showed his talent. CBs like Darby aren't easy to find.

Comment

Agreed, Now we have to find 1 good cover corner

as a starter instead of two; and let the guys on the roster fight it out for the slot and Dime.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

This is a good thing, IMO. Not perfect, but he's a good player.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Best news of the day

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            as a starter instead of two; and let the guys on the roster fight it out for the slot and Dime.
            They already have options in douglas, leblanc, Maddox, mills and jones. They most likely aren't going to sign another corner.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Agreed we should be good in the secondary.

Can we please get some LBs in here Howie?!

Comment

Very good news. I'm digging the offseason so far.

Comment

If they resign Darby I think early draft is off the table, Maddox, Darby would probably start and then fight for the rest. Don't like Mills one bit though and could either move him or try safety.
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Maddox did show something towards the end of the season

shame Jones is looking more like B, than a starter,,,hope he can turn that around.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                      Agreed we should be good in the secondary.

Can we please get some LBs in here Howie?!
                      YES!

Why are they SO bad at filling that position? If not for Trotter, who the hell have they had in the past 20 years? And they almost messed THAT up...they drafted a dude to replace Axeman.

Draft a difference maker Howie!!
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                        If they resign Darby I think early draft is off the table, Maddox, Darby would probably start and then fight for the rest. Don't like Mills one bit though and could either move him or try safety.
                        Mills was their best corner in the red-zone. he is actually good in those small spaces. he, like the rest of the corners, struggles with the double move.

He can tackle though and darby can't. That's why he stays on the team for the most part. Maddox is another one that seems to want to tackle.
                        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Darby can’t tackle, yes. But he was the Eagles best cover corner by a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                            Darby can’t tackle, yes. But he was the Eagles best cover corner by a long way.
                            I also think he was their best cover corner as well...but if he left...I wouldn't probably care all that much.

It's not like any of these guys are Eric Allen.

Comment

It's official. One year deal.

https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/1106660162687913988
                              Last edited by The Duck; 03-15-2019, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X