Damien Harris and DK Metcalf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damien Harris and DK Metcalf

The Eagles could have traded out (certainly other teams were targeting the Eagles selections) for extra somethings and picked up these two players.

As a fan, I’m not saying I’m smarter than the Eagles. Actually I am.

JJ>>>Metcalf

Metcalf is going to be a huge bust. People just have a boner for his physique. He "looks the part."

Also, I don't understand why you are so fucking angry about this draft.

It will be graded between a B and A- by all the experts. None of their picks have been criticized by those experts.
    Last edited by 06hawkalum; 04-27-2019, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Jalapeño Fajita-Whitemeat’s ceiling Austin Miles. Metcalf’s Ceiling is Randy Moss.

Go big or go home.

Comment

Metcalf looks like tarzan, plays like jane.

Im fine with the WR from Stanford.

The HB from Penn State is a different story entirely. In addition to feeling like theres nothing special in his game, he seems real similar to Jordan Howard. I thought a more dynamic back adept at catching passes out of the backfield would have made more sense for this team.

Despite everything they have invested at the position this offseason i still dont think its a strong group of running backs.
        "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

At the risk of sounding like a troll and having someone attempt to ostracize me in their own smug way (like they do with others on this board), Id like to ask if Bennie Snell his really and worse than Sanders.

He just went somewhere around the 123rd pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
            At the risk of sounding like a troll and having someone attempt to ostracize me in their own smug way (like they do with others on this board), Id like to ask if Bennie Snell his really and worse than Sanders.

He just went somewhere around the 123rd pick.
            Waiting to see who falls to you is how you end up with donnell pumphrey

Comment

Fair enough.

But I just don’t see the drop off between a handful of RB. When you have a RB by committee, which I think the Eagles are still committed to, then it makes less sense.

Pomphrey was a BS pick and I said that the day they took him.

For me, it’s not so much a slam on Sanders. It’s just that I don’t see him as head and shoulders above Damien Harris, Montgomery, Singletary, or Snell.

Comment

Working...
              X