Foreskin Zach Brown signing for LB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreskin Zach Brown signing for LB

Is it a good move or nah? Be sure to start your own thread with your replies.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Is it a good move or nah? Be sure to start your own thread with your replies.
    BWWAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! I was real close...

This sounds like a really good signing. On WIP, they are saying he was ranked the number 3 linebacker in the NFL last year

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
      BWWAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! I was real close...

This sounds like a really good signing. On WIP, they are saying he was ranked the number 3 linebacker in the NFL last year
      In 2017 he was. Injured a lot last season. For the price, scheme and just a 1 year deal I love it.

Comment

My brother in law is a big skinner fan...he wanted to re-sign him and isn’t happy the Iggs got him.

Says he’s a great tackler, but doesn’t cover well.

Comment

He has been a heck of a player - wondering why he didn't resign with the foreskins and why he was still unemployed? He has beasted for years!

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/n...-lb-zach-brown

Comment

The best thing about this off season is that it feels like the compensatory pick light bulb went off for Howie. I hate to see this team overspend in free agency. The draft is where you win championships. Get more picks and dumpster dive to fill in the gaps. I truly hope he does this every year.

Comment

I expected they would add someone into the Mix at Lnbker

guy is a lot like hicks,,,he's good when he's healthy
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
              X