Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricardo. Are you going to be at the Blue Oyster for the SB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricardo. Are you going to be at the Blue Oyster for the SB?

Figures fag.

No seriously, we own that place now. If you don’t have other plans, you should go!

ZIMA!!!!

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

And two straws please

Comment

Have to think about it

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        Figures fag.

No seriously, we own that place now. If you don’t have other plans, you should go!
        My jinxaphobia is kicking into overdrive, the igs kicked ass when I watched them here.
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Don’t be afraid of Queenie Senor

just make sure he keeps his hands in his own lap.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

He gonna get that Pill Cosby treatment
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Haha I watched one game there

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
              just make sure he keeps his hands in his own lap.
              Igs vs foreskins. Started out ugly but the good guys pulled away in the second half.
              Last edited by Riccardo; 01-23-2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

They won.

I know what you mean though.

Comment

Wait until

DQ’s mom gives Ricky a little squeeze under the table right after sucking a chicken wing meatless.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

It's obvious The Blue Oyster isn't in Minneapolis because nobody on here could afford $ or get access to tickets to the super bowl, maybe not even afford to fly there just to say they stood outside the awsome stadium. This is a super bowl stadium. Chicago, Philly, Lambeau etc. cannot host super bowls.

Comment

Why are you begging to get insulted?

Now get in that freezer and count your Big Mac patties like a good host.

Comment

Asshole......it’s a fucking GYM!

A god damn fucking gym!

So sit there like a good little mid-west douchebag and give a little golf clap when your team does something nice. (next year, that is......hahaha)

Oh, and.......Fuck Millie!

Comment

Beat it, lutefisk breath
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Figures Cummdrum would be an expert on the Blue Oyster

Comment

Working...
                            X