Igglephans fantasy football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Igglephans fantasy football

Sorry for the somewhat late notice but I'm going to keep it going another year.

Proposed draft dates: Aug 28, 29, 30 or Sept 4 (my preference).

Please let me know if you participated in the past but aren't this year so I can adjust league size and/or offer a slot to somebody. I'll provide a prize to the winner of the league but you aren't getting my Nick Foles autographed Philly Special photo!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Any date other than Aug 30 will work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      Sorry for the somewhat late notice but I'm going to keep it going another year.

Proposed draft dates: Aug 28, 29, 30 or Sept 4 (my preference).

Please let me know if you participated in the past but aren't this year so I can adjust league size and/or offer a slot to somebody. I'll provide a prize to the winner of the league but you aren't getting my Nick Foles autographed Philly Special photo!
      Ya I'm in brother.. Any date in the weekend works best or anytime after 8pm

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        Ya I'm in brother.. Any date in the weekend works best or anytime after 8pm
        Time wise will be 9 PM to allow people on the West Coast to participate live.
        --------

Comment

Time wise will be 9 PM to allow people on the West Coast to participate live.
          Ok I picked 9:15 EDT Sept 4 as the draft time. Hopefully that works for the most people.

I like to pick the draft between the final cut downs and the start of the season so you know where players are gonna end up.

Remember this isn't a traditional FF league so if you rely on an anti Eagle player you may be sanctioned.

Bottom line is let's have fun.
          --------

Comment

I recieced the draft notice and I’m in. Let us know when the league site is opened.

Ok I picked 9:15 EDT Sept 4 as the draft time. Hopefully that works for the most people.

I like to pick the draft between the final cut downs and the start of the season so you know where players are gonna end up.

Remember this isn't a traditional FF league so if you rely on an anti Eagle player you may be sanctioned.

Bottom line is let's have fun.

nm

Comment

Sorry I missed this until now but Owlshon Jeffery is in again this year

Comment

Working...
              X