Quick group photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick group photo

I did a quick treatment of the gayte group shot. The phone was a little confused with the light levels, so I'm not totally thrilled with the end product. I have a few other shots that I might be able to improve with Photoshop...once I get this pesky day job out of the way. But for now, here it is.

Text that pic to me
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

And a couple of videos.

Comment

Done

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
          I did a quick treatment of the gayte group shot. The phone was a little confused with the light levels, so I'm not totally thrilled with the end product. I have a few other shots that I might be able to improve with Photoshop...once I get this pesky day job out of the way. But for now, here it is.
          awesome!!!

Comment

How many wangnuts do you think are in this? I recognize like 4-5 people
            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Who are the three dorks eating peppers?

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
              nm
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
              X