• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickening.

nfm
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I'm sure somebody has the dorkametrics to prove otherwise, but this is the most objectively awful bullpen I've ever seen in my life.

This team is going absolutely nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      I'm sure somebody has the dorkametrics to prove otherwise, but this is the most objectively awful bullpen I've ever seen in my life.

Couldn’t agree more. It’s not jut not gonna happen this season outside of some major injuries in the East.

Tonight wasn’t on Gabe, but he’s not the guy, either...

Comment

Dorkametrics does not account for a game like tonight. You can have great average dorkametrics but if you ignore when they blow a game like tonight yer missing where the rubber meets the road.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Even worse

They are counting on Tommy Hunter to return soon, it could actually get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
            They are counting on Tommy Hunter to return soon, it could actually get worse.
            Oh, I'm expecting it at this point. This was a wheels coming off game tonight. The Bravos are going to leave them in their dust in short order.

Comment

Working...
            X