Cutch injures his knee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutch injures his knee

Non-contact. Horrible if he misses time.

Good thing Rob Deer, er Adam Dunn, er Jay Bruce is on the team now.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Nice little death spiral they're in here. I'd love to know what the hell happened to Nola.

Comment

He's missing 10 days minimum because it's at least a sprain. It's probably worse.

Comment

Phils just called up their second highest rated prospect, Adam Haseley, to take Cutch's place.

While I am excited to see what the kid can do in the bigs, hopefully his stay will be brief.

With that said, I think there is a good chance we don't see Cutch again until 2020.
          Last edited by 06hawkalum; 06-04-2019, 10:23 AM.

Comment

I hope you’re wrong

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
            Phils just called up their second highest rated prospect, Adam Haseley, to take Cutch's place.

While I am excited to see what the kid can do in the bigs, hopefully his stay will be brief.

With that said, I think there is a good chance we don't see Cutch again until 2020.
            Damned F’N shame. Cutch is a true pro and has been everything they thought he’d be. Equally concerning is Nola, the ace needs needs to stop the bleeding, not help prolong it, doesn’t seem injured.

Comment

Haseley's a nice player, but I'm not high on his ceiling. If he achieved Shane Victorino results it would be a total win.

Comment

Torn ACL

McCrutchen out for the season.

Comment

Road trip from hell.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                    Road trip from hell.
                    Really really sucks. Hope the youngster somehow turns into a phenom.

Comment

As if I needed another reason to believe that the new-school philosophy of "try to hit a homer every at bat and don't run hard on routine plays to save my energy" is fucked.
                      Last edited by slag; 06-04-2019, 07:58 PM.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                        As if I needed another reason to believe that the new-school philosophy of "try to hit a homer every at bat and don't run hard on routine plays to save my energy" is fucked.
                        You cannot blame this on Segura. He fell down to one knee in the box after swinging and then hustled down the line.

Comment

And why did he fall to one knee?

Comment

Clearly Gabe told him to do that.

Comment

Fuckin' exit velocity new school asshat

Comment

Working...
                              X