Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STARTED WATCHING WORLD CUP THIS MORNIN......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STARTED WATCHING WORLD CUP THIS MORNIN......

AND THAT'S ENOUGH.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

yawwwn

going to lay out today,,,,,thats about as exciting
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

I'm going with Mother Russia

1. Because our inept men's team didn't make it in.
      2. My ethnic background is Russianesque.
      3. Russia bears a resemblance to a team I root for in that they are a 60:1 UNDERDOG and will be playing all game AT HOME.

It would be perfect if Nikolai Volkoff could sing the national anthem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtove0HzccA
      Last edited by jimbo; 06-14-2018, 02:39 PM.
      Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

That and the ex KGB will fuck with the refs
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

You know they have pee pee tapes on the refs
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Clear offsides

on, I believe, the fourth goal.
            Not that it would have mattered because the Saudi side played like their wives and children were being held captive in a basement until after the game.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              AND THAT'S ENOUGH.
              Cant stand it. Ronaldo flopping around like a little bitch. Horrible game.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Maybe Pepe should have played defense on that goal instead of flopping around. Soccer sucks.
                Last edited by Maniac; 06-15-2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Wrong. I get the hate because the US is subpar but to knock the sport is weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                    Wrong. I get the hate because the US is subpar but to knock the sport is weak.
                    When they play right, it can be exquisite. But the bogus flopping ruins it. Nothing to do with the weak U.S. team. I don't respect the sport at the professional level.

Comment

How many times did Cam Newton flop in the Eagles game this year?

Here's one. The other one I recall was worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zktb3BWI7U

Older one against the Eagles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_cRUvefcao

Here's another one (not against the Eagles but still great)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYVYaegqkR8
                      Last edited by Snakebitten; 06-15-2018, 08:47 PM.

Comment

How many times did Cam Newton flop in the Eagles game this year?
                        No comparison to the constant weak shit in soccer. Football players sustain much more damage. And penalty kicks usually decide soccer games.
                        Last edited by Maniac; 06-15-2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I despise flopping in all sports but to say it ruins a sport is a bit harsh. Football is far from perfect. Pete Morelli does more damage to a game than flopping.

Comment

And what penalties were called? Offsides? No comparison.

Comment

I despise flopping in all sports but to say it ruins a sport is a bit harsh. Football is far from perfect. Pete Morelli does more damage to a game than flopping.
                              Ruins soccer for me. Basketball is probably the closest comparison but penalty kicks in a soccer game are far more decisive than free throws.

Comment

Working...
                              X