Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody see this Georgia politician who got pranked by Sacha Baron Cohen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody see this Georgia politician who got pranked by Sacha Baron Cohen?

What an idiot!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I'd say "unbelievable," but I believe it. Guy must be a Brewers fan.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The more unbelievable aspect of Cohen's new show is that people fell for the remarkably shitty make up jobs being done, I assume, in an attempt to neutralize his prior notoriety when scamming people as Ali G, Borat etc.
      Last edited by slag; 07-25-2018, 10:35 AM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Ha. Yeah, I haven't watched it. It is surprising that he can continue to pull this off with some of the more famous folks.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          Ha. Yeah, I haven't watched it. It is surprising that he can continue to pull this off with some of the more famous folks.
          You gotta watch it. The segment is on YouTube. Just a warning, the audio is definitely NSFW. Use headphones or watch at home.

My favorite part was when he convinced the guy that ISIS has a big fear of being gay and they believe if you are touched by a man's ass you become gay. So he convinces the guy to drop his pants and back up toward him repeatedly to practice this "self defense" move.
          --------

Comment

Look up the segment about arming kids...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            You gotta watch it. The segment is on YouTube. Just a warning, the audio is definitely NSFW. Use headphones or watch at home.

My favorite part was when he convinced the guy that ISIS has a big fear of being gay and they believe if you are touched by a man's ass you become gay. So he convinces the guy to drop his pants and back up toward him repeatedly to practice this "self defense" move.
            he gets several US Congressman to advocate for arming fucking toddlers in schools...happy shooting kids...good lord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GC3uGoSDZQ
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Those types of shows make me feel so uncomfortable! I'll try to check it out.

Comment

Ali G's interview with Pat Buchanan and the one with the anti abortion lady were my favorite moments from that show. Definitely cringe worthy. I find myself just being happy it's over when I'm watching it, then the more I think about it, the more I think it was great stuff.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9CEqlUJGCE

this is my all-time favorite ali g interview.

that politician from georgia also unbelievable. the new series seems similar to borat, which i didn't like as much as ali g. i know the point is that he's a dick to unsuspecting people, but i thought most of the people that he was satirizing in borat were just incredibly nice to him in return.
                  Last edited by art vandelay; 07-25-2018, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9CEqlUJGCE

this is my all-time favorite ali g interview.

that politician from georgia also unbelievable. the new series seems similar to borat, which i didn't like as much as ali g. i know the point is that he's a dick to unsuspecting people, but i thought most of the people that he was satirizing in borat were just incredibly nice to him in return.
                    I think the scenes in the georgia politician segment are shown out of sequence.

The georgia politico had to have realized he got bamboozled after he screams the N word several times and Cohen responds "No the N word is nooni, not this word... this word is disgusting."

Or maybe the guy is just that stupid.
                    --------

Comment

Haha. The guy is definitely stupid (and/or mental). I have no idea how more people don't realize they're being pranked.

Comment

Working...
                      X