How many SB teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many SB teams

Had to beat the two teams that played in the SB the previous year?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Has to be a short list

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Had to beat the two teams that played in the SB the previous year?
      I heard it was never done before.

Comment

I might have to research this
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

that reaffirms what all the Gnats fans have been saying to me

We Got lucky!

Bwahhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

I don't think they have any reason to bitch about luck after the way they won both against the Pats. As IE said in another thread on here, any other game and there would have been penalties called either on the Eagles or both teams on the last part of the game. When Manning throws the ball to Tyree, any other game, he would have been called in the grasp.

Comment

Working...
            X