Shady McCoy Accused of Abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady McCoy Accused of Abuse

A friend of his girlfriend posted an Instagram accusing him of domestic, child, animal and substance abuse and included a picture (graphic)

If proven true, he's done and rightfully so.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/lesean-...ews.54697.html

Jesus.

Good thing Howie didn't get him back from Buffalo...

Comment

At least Kiko never hit anyone.

Comment

Can't say I'm surprised. He was always a turd off the field.

Comment

As much as I abhor this type of violence (and who wouldn't), and even though I'm not a fan of McCoy as a human being, I'd have to say "pump the brakes" on this story. It could be a desperate cry for justice, a desperate cry for attention, or a complete fabrication for whatever reason.

Comment

Being a turd is one thing, being this f'in abusive is another.

I honestly can say I am surprised and can't believe that he is not in cuffs already with how bad that woman looks.

These f'in guys man - stop being pussies and get in to boxing or MMA - at least fight a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
              As much as I abhor this type of violence (and who wouldn't), and even though I'm not a fan of McCoy as a human being, I'd have to say "pump the brakes" on this story. It could be a desperate cry for justice, a desperate cry for attention, or a complete fabrication for whatever reason.
              Originally posted by Big Little View Post
              I honestly can say I am surprised and can't believe that he is not in cuffs already with how bad that woman looks.
              I think these two statements certainly give anyone pause. Getting an arrest warrant with those injuries should be fairly simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                Another “pump the brakes” vote here, this is a new level of cruelty I simply can’t fathom. Part of it is also me just not wanting to believe it. This is unimaginable.

Comment

McCoy tweeted that the claims are false and baseless, and that he hasn't had direct contact with anybody in the story for months.

And there is now a repeat post from his ex girlfriend's friend, stating that he sent people to pistol whip and rob her. So the story has changed from direct physical contact to having somebody else work her over. Something doesn't smell right.

Comment

I'M HOLDING JUDGEMENT. ONLY A FEW PEOPLE REALLY KNOW WHAT'S GOIN ON.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Perhaps we should take another sniff

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-strange-turn/
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Read the following as well...

McCoy was taking her to court to remove her from the house.

Wow.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/...21bsp557nl4xuz

Comment

That story seems more plausible then any other ones. Just trying to get the jewelry back.
                          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

They were suppose to be in court on Tues. but it was delayed because her lawyer had a family emergency. It’s also the same day she was pistol whipped.

Comment

yeah, but shady has some great people vouching for him:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-lesean-mccoy/

Comment

Working...
                              X