Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip Kelly:

In no particular order

Cut Desean Jackson. He lost my support when he did that.

Trade LeSean McCoy for a mediocre player.

Trade Nick Foles.

Chump.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

There were not many chip haters on this bored once upon a time, I remember you being among the first to "turn" on him. Whatta chump!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
      There were not many chip haters on this bored once upon a time, I remember you being among the first to "turn" on him. Whatta chump!
      I wanted Kelly to succeed but when he cut Jackson for nothing, I had to say WTF?

I'll admit I was no fan of Howie either. Well, we have seen how that turned out.

I think Josh Pennis was right when he started calling Howie Roseman "Fonzie" Roseman.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I fought the Chump lovers. And the Eagles won.
        Last edited by Maniac; 03-09-2018, 11:34 PM.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

That sounds like most of us

With Andy gone it was a new Area and I wanted it to be successful as much as anyone else. But after the Whole way he handle Jackson and then Trading McCoy for a hand full of not so "majic beans" I was done! Kathy and I loved Shady,,pisses me off every sunday to see his stats.

Fuc Chip! He never "Got" Philly,,never understood Family....Our Eagles Family!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Yeah, I will give you big props for that, not once did you show any support for that chump! You took a lot of shit from people on here and I was probably one of them.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

The last one was what soured me on Kelly. Foles did in 2013 much of what he did this year—replaced an injured QB, went 8-2 with a heartbreaking playoff loss to the Saints and had the best regular season of any QB in a long time. But he never really supported Foles. The next year even though he didn’t have the gleaming stats, they were still 6-2 when he went down but he still didn’t back him. Now fast forward to this past season—Pederson made sure he had full confidence in Foles and made sure the team did as well.

Comment

Chump seems like ancient history now

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                In no particular order

Cut Desean Jackson. He lost my support when he did that.

Trade LeSean McCoy for a mediocre player.

Trade Nick Foles.

Chump.
                But without his spectacular crash and burn, would we be SUPERBOWL CHAMPS right now?
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

There were no Chump lovers.

Equating willingness to wait and see with unconditional love is bullshit and you know it.

Oh, and you were singing Chip's praises when he had a good first year like the rest of us ... do I have to post links?

And, if memory serves, you took a massive shit on Foles when some of us wanted to see what he had instead of going all out for Mariotta.

So perhaps you should take Winston Wolf's advice about one's own dick.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

It took a chump Kelly for the organ-eye-zation to let Howie pull the strings. Never forget. Howie needed to be humbled before he became a salary Gawd.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

yup, Chip was the chemo

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                      It took a chump Kelly for the organ-eye-zation to let Howie pull the strings. Never forget. Howie needed to be humbled before he became a salary Gawd.
                      to get that shit outta here.

Maniac read it all the way tho
                      Last edited by JuTMSY4; 03-10-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

I’ve Already Issued My Mea Culpa To Doug Pederson

Never again will the name “Pedershmuck” be a part of my vocabulary.

I was positive he would be a miserable failure — needed to say I was “slightly” wrong and I grovel at his feet as I beg his forgiveness.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
                        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Pretty sure Ref was a Chip hater all along. Has he poked in here post-Lombardi?

Comment

I was the biggest Charles Kelly fluffer. I was wrong.
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

No one knows with coaches, just like players how it'll pan out. He made some questionable decisions in his rookie year that cost them at least 4 games. But--he never changed either and who knew that Wentz would absolutely kill it in his 2nd year?

Comment

Working...
                              X