Fultz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fultz

"Palpable buzz is building around #76ers guard Markelle Fultz. One league source privy to Fultz's workouts w/famed hoops trained Drew Hanlen tells me Fultz's jumper is rebuilt and that a result, the 20-year-old guard is a completely different, vastly improved player."

https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/s...51175209639937

Just out of curiosity, why isn't Simmons going to the same guy? I must be missing something.

Comment

I’ve been asking this for the last month...makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
        Just out of curiosity, why isn't Simmons going to the same guy? I must be missing something.
        Little early to say, but perhaps Simmons' work ethic, in terms of commitment to off-season training, leaves something to be desired. I think he is a weatlhy 21 year old who is enjoying the Hollywood lifestyle this summer rather than putting his time in at the gym like Markelle. Then again, this is a make or break season for Fultz and he knows that he won't get a megacontract after '19-'20 if he doesn't fix his shot.
        Last edited by 06hawkalum; 07-23-2018, 09:22 AM.

Comment

have the millennials gotten off your lawn yet?

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
          Little early to say, but perhaps Simmons' work ethic, in terms of commitment to off-season training, leaves something to be desired.
          jfc.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            jfc.
            Ha, I am a millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
              Little early to say, but perhaps Simmons' work ethic, in terms of commitment to off-season training, leaves something to be desired. I think he is a weatlhy 21 year old who is enjoying the Hollywood lifestyle this summer rather than putting his time in at the gym like Markelle. Then again, this is a make or break season for Fultz and he knows that he won't get a megacontract after '19-'20 if he doesn't fix his shot.
              How do we know he’s not working out twice a day? He very well might be...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                His instagram is mostly made up of pictures of him on private jets and new handbags.

Im sure he still finds time to work out though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  Agreed. Can't judge the guy because there's not some nerd orgasming over his off season workouts

Comment

Just read that he is working with his brother, who is an assistant at Cal Riverside or something like that.

I'm going to give Simmons the benefit of the doubt. He played hard last year. There was no reason to believe he is lazy and doesn't want to get better. That said, those Kardashian girls make me nervous!
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I mean look at how much dating a Kardashian has helped other players and improved their work ethic.

Comment

Once Simmons makes it to the NBA with that shot, it's time to move on from family teaching him anything. They had their chance already. I prefer the expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                          Once Simmons makes it to the NBA with that shot, it's time to move on from family teaching him anything. They had their chance already. I prefer the expert.
                          Agreed. Hanlen is a genius. Ben isn’t a dummy...he knows he can’t shoot. Why not use the greatest resource out there? Kinda strange, but I’m willing to bet that his 15 footer looks better this upcoming season. Beyond that...it’s doubtful.

Comment

Working...
                          X