well this draft was by far ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well this draft was by far ......

the least Memorable draft I can remember...so what does that mean?,,,watch, we get like 5 No1 starters out of it!

I still do not understand ,,do we not have a Huuuuuge need at Linebacker??
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    the least Memorable draft I can remember...so what does that mean?,,,watch, we get like 5 No1 starters out of it!

I thought this draft was very memorable, I cant remember the last time the FO went and drafted high on skill position players. Also love the Dillard pick.

Stop with the LBs Shwartz D doesnt value the position.

I will be keeping an eye on how Nasir Adderly develops. Definitely feel like we might regret that one in the not so distant future but Im not mad about finally getting a talented RB in the draft.

Comment

We really only play 2 most of the time.

Comment

just view it as we got two future starters at key positions....each selected by some as the best in the draft.

The rest, we'll see.

hakuna matata
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
          I thought this draft was very memorable, I cant remember the last time the FO went and drafted high on skill position players. Also love the Dillard pick.

Stop with the LBs Shwartz D doesnt value the position.

I will be keeping an eye on how Nasir Adderly develops. Definitely feel like we might regret that one in the not so distant future but Im not mad about finally getting a talented RB in the draft.
          I was expecting Adderly to be the second pick in the second.
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

We have yet to replace Kendricks, Hicks is gone

and If Bradham gets hurt,,,we have very little depth,,I'm not talking about throwing Big $$$$$ at Lber,,Im saying shit I thought we would draft one!...Thinking they might have some cap casualties in mind around August.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

May 7 is the date to wait for. That’s when teams can sign free agents and it won’t have any bearing on the comp picks for next year. Right now they’re 28.6M under the cap and with Chris Long pretty much telling them he’s not returning and they’ll be able to add his 5.6M—giving them 34 + M under the cap see if they sign anyone of note.
              Last edited by bobbyuk; 04-28-2019, 04:26 PM.

Comment

They just don’t care about LB. Historically, they drafted Trotter and that’s that. They signed Emmons, and bought low on Bradham. Just about everyone else was just a guy.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

An UDFA LB from Wisconsin signed today.
                  Last edited by Drama Queen; 04-28-2019, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

Come on you’re better than this. Have some faith in uncle howie. Fuck a linebacker. At most 2 on field at a time
                    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

We’ve got four left tackles. They could easily convert one or two of them to linebacker. Slizz says it happens all the time.

Comment

Do you think our OT linebackers could tackle Foreskinner Shady?
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                        X