What was the asking price for Kawhi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the asking price for Kawhi

When brown was stah hunting? I just looked at the box score and vomited. Who the fuck is guarding Kawhi? Is Kawhi elite?

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    When brown was stah hunting? I just looked at the box score and vomited. Who the fuck is guarding Kawhi? Is Kawhi elite?
    Ben needs to be on the floor with him at all times. He was a beast tonight

Comment

44 mins. 6 points 7 rebounds. Held kawhi to just 35 on over 50 percent shooting. Elite

Comment

44 mins. 6 points 7 rebounds. Held kawhi to just 35 on over 50 percent shooting. Elite
        So, let me get this straight...Sixers just won a pivotal game and claimed home court advantage and this is the shit you post?

Go home dude, you're a hater.

Kawhi is going to LA, no ifs, ands, or buts. Sixers would have been fucking morons to trade Ben for a one year rental.

Comment

ELITE

Comment

ELITE
            Yup. Ben will be enshrined in Springfield, as will Kawhi.

All he has done is win ROY in his first season and been an all-star in his second. I know, I know...NBD.

A career of Ben>>>>a single season of Kawhi.

Only a slack-jawed moron would believe otherwise.

Obviously Kawhi is the superior player, at least at this point in his career and if he was committed to a long term future in Philly then it would have been a no brainer to trade Ben for him. However, he is committed to LA.

Take a little looksie at Kahwi's first two seasons and compare them to Ben's.

Hint: Advantage Simmons
            Last edited by 06hawkalum; 04-29-2019, 10:58 PM.

Comment

He played 44 minutes and forced Leonard to take tough shots. When he guarded him last game, Kawhi was 4 for 9. You're not shutting Leonard down, no one is

Comment

Did you even watch the game?

Ben was the only one making Kawhi work. When Kawhi is aggressive he’s unstoppable. Best player in the NBA IMO.

We don’t win that game without Ben guarding Kawhi. Ben was garbage on offense tonight but he was playing all-NBA calliber D all night.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                  Did you even watch the game?

Ben was the only one making Kawhi work. When Kawhi is aggressive he’s unstoppable. Best player in the NBA IMO.

We don’t win that game without Ben guarding Kawhi. Ben was garbage on offense tonight but he was playing all-NBA calliber D all night.
                  Of course he wasn't watching.

Comment

No one is shutting leonard down because he is elite. Morons on this site will tell you Simmons is elite. You replace leonard with Simmons right now on this team and they are favorites to win the east.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                      So, let me get this straight...Sixers just won a pivotal game and claimed home court advantage and this is the shit you post?

Go home dude, you're a hater.

Kawhi is going to LA, no ifs, ands, or buts. Sixers would have been fucking morons to trade Ben for a one year rental.
                      I DIDN'T WATCH. I HAD NO CLUE SIXERS WON TILL THIS POST UP. ACTUALLY, FROM THE START OF THIS THREAD TILL NOW I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THEY LOST.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Exactly. WHAT THE FUCK???

That's like bitching about a 22 year old Chase Utley going 1-4 while some five year older, in their prime, hitter on the Dodgers went 3-4 in Game 2 of the NLDS that the Phils won 3-2.

There is a time and a place for bitching, this isn't it.

For whatever reason, the thread starter has a hard on for Ben.

Comment

The only person I've ever seen call Simmons elite is 06hawkalum. And that was him trying to "stick it to the Negadelphians" the morning after the Sixers beat a Kawhi-less Toronto team.

When the Sixers could have traded for Kawhi, it looked like Golden State was assembling the best team ever. They didn't live up to expectations during the regular season, but they're still -150 to win the NBA Championship. Even with Simmons' shortcomings, it seems awfully shortsighted to trade him for one trip to the finals, with Kawhi then leaving for LA.

Comment

I'll gladly say Ben is elite. He's an All-star in his second season, ROY his first, is possibly the best rebounding pg in the NBA, top 5 passer, great at creating scoring opportunities in the open court, excellent defender, but unfortunately a terrible shooter. He's flawed, but young, with plenty of time to improve.

Greenstealth is always a hater, anyone who frequents this board knows that. Instead of enjoying something, he does what he does, take the odds on stance, that if X Philadelphia team doesn't win it all, they are complete failures. Yawn.

Comment

That's not true. I proudly display all the teams 50 win season trophies in my foyer.

Comment

Working...
                              X