On the train to Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the train to Scotland

Running in the Edinburgh Marathon tomorrow for charity.

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
    Running in the Edinburgh Marathon tomorrow for charity.
    Incredible! Good luck!

Comment

Awesome! In the words of Rodney Dangerfield, "thanks to exercise, people are dying healthier than ever."

Have a great time!
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Thank you all I did. It was really a challenge because Edinburgh and Musslewhite are VERY hilly. My game plan was to take advantage of the first 13.1 miles and then the downward slopes. However the weather was a bitch. We started in constant rain, then it got hot, then it got windy. On the last 7 miles we had headwinds of about 30mph. That and going slow up hills made my time of 6.26.11 quite pedestrian. But I’m not a professional runner so I’ll take it. You had to finish in 7hrs 30 minutes to get a medal and a finisher’s T shirt. I can add that to the 3 Inhave from London and one for Brighton.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
          Thank you all I did. It was really a challenge because Edinburgh and Musslewhite are VERY hilly. My game plan was to take advantage of the first 13.1 miles and then the downward slopes. However the weather was a bitch. We started in constant rain, then it got hot, then it got windy. On the last 7 miles we had headwinds of about 30mph. That and going slow up hills made my time of 6.26.11 quite pedestrian. But I’m not a professional runner so I’ll take it. You had to finish in 7hrs 30 minutes to get a medal and a finisher’s T shirt. I can add that to the 3 Inhave from London and one for Brighton.
          Congrats!
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
          X