NFL Films SB LII Blu Ray worth every penny I paid for it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Films SB LII Blu Ray worth every penny I paid for it

Starts on final play of 1960 Championship game and ends with a mummer making a speech on the steps of the art museum. Excellent highlights of the entire season and it reminds you how absolutely amazing this season was. We could win ten more SBs, but none of them will ever be as unreal as this run was. Best Buy had the cheapest price, if anyone is interested.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Amazon has it for 20

Comment

I absolutely agree. I bought it on iTunes. Fantastic video. Good interview with the senior producer of it on Cataldi last week.

https://player.fm/series/angelo-cata...5/todd-schmidt

Comment

Best buy $19.99

Comment

I thought the Post Game celebration stuff was lame. But all the coverage leading up to it was very good

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
            Starts on final play of 1960 Championship game and ends with a mummer making a speech on the steps of the art museum. Excellent highlights of the entire season and it reminds you how absolutely amazing this season was. We could win ten more SBs, but none of them will ever be as unreal as this run was. Best Buy had the cheapest price, if anyone is interested.
            IMO, this was a magical, storybook season which will never be eclipsed. It was pretty incredible and ohhhh so exciting and satisfying. To come through all of those obstacles and beat the Evil Empire the way they did was one for the ages...very,VERY special and worth the lifetime of heartache.

Comment

just got mine - nice to have wish it had the actual game as well

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                just got mine - nice to have wish it had the actual game as well
                Amazon texted me mine will be here today, pizza and beer night tonight and maybe a few tears yet again.

Comment

Working...
                X