Great question over at BGN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great question over at BGN

If you could change one play in Eagles history what would it be, I think having Michael Lewis in the game instead of Blaine Bishop that touchdown does not happen with Jureivicius anx the Birds win. Beat Oakland and we get our first super bowl in 2003
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Roy Williams horse collar on TO changed everything

Comment

cha ching
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

That's the one for me.

Comment

Ugh

Gotta be considered for contention...

How about McNabb NOT throwing an interception to Ronde Barber to close out Vets stadium.

"In one play Ronde Barber returned an interception for a touchdown, broke Eagle fans hearts, closed down Veterans Stadium and sent the Buccaneers to the Super Bowl."
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

we stop tim hightower on 4th and 1 in the 08 NFC title game.

that play was everything. the jurevicius catch, the barber INT, the horsecollar tackle, etc. all involve hypotheticals. but if the eagles stop hightower on that play they're in the SB.

Comment

Keith Jackson catches the ball

in the end zone during the fog bowl.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Yeah, that was as bad a play as I will ever remember.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Ugh, hit him right between the 8 and the 8

He never saw it. It bounced right off his chest.

Still, I’m going with CB’s. I’ve been bitching about having Bishop in the game instead of Lewis, who has a very good rookie season, ever since the day of the debacle.

Fat fuck choking bastard.
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

McNabb Interception to Bruschi in the 4th qtr of the Super Bowl. They score on that drive and who knows. Eagles were starting to really bruise the Pats up front.

Comment

Tortured myself with 4th Q of 08 NFCCG

While I think the horse collar changed the team perhaps long term, I found myself yelling at the video when Hightower converts the 4th and 1 even though I knew it was coming, make the stop, go to the SB, couldn’t agree more, we (they) had ALL the momentum.

Comment

Jaws int on the first pass in the SB.

Comment

Working...
                        X