Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO CAPS GO

Zubaz might be in line for a twofer.
    If phills can be that suprise team. Zubaz will have a trifector.

You bandwagon hopping asshole!

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
    I seem to remember quite clearly you stating that you were done with the Crapitals before the season began.

Now that they’re in the finals of this second rate sport, you’re all in (again).

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME

Honestly, having Vegas in th finals isn’t really a “great story” at all. It just shows how quirky the bouncing puck goes. If they didn’t make the 2 line pass legal, I doubt if any of today’s team would ever get out of the neutral zone.

I vomit a bit in my mouth every time I think of this shithole of sports fandom winning any kind of trophy.

Sooooooooo........go Golden Knights!!!,
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

HAHA Capitals finally get over the hill....

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post

And encounter the Storyline!!! No one is stopping VGK now, Bettman will see to that.
      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Looks like Trotz’s heart to heart

with Ovechkin over the summer paid dividends.
        No more booboo skating when he doesn’t score. He’s doing the small things now that put him over the top as a player.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          I seem to remember quite clearly you stating that you were done with the Crapitals before the season began.

Now that they’re in the finals of this second rate sport, you’re all in (again).

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME

Honestly, having Vegas in th finals isn’t really a “great story” at all. It just shows how quirky the bouncing puck goes. If they didn’t make the 2 line pass legal, I doubt if any of today’s team would ever get out of the neutral zone.

I vomit a bit in my mouth every time I think of this shithole of sports fandom winning any kind of trophy.

Sooooooooo........go Golden Knights!!!,
          I'll just note that it is interesting that Vegas is getting pro franchises right around the same time that sports gambling is being permitted around the country.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Interesting that the Caps are going up against a team with McPhee as the GM.

Comment

No Bandwagoner here. Been a fan since 81. I don't watch hockey as much during Football Season. Its such a long season. Last year I really thought they would make it. It was a big disappointment and I could have had some negative in me. Recently,That Game 6 was a team I have never seen. In fact, I think Tampa got scared and outmatched. Couldn't handle the pressure. Game 7 sorta same thing. I bet I could name players like courtnall, kypros, Sheehy, Hatcher, Peters, Druce, etc people would have know idea who I am talking about. My Heart has been with this team forever, so if you feel I am bandwagoner, then your a no good schnook. And for you to root for Vegas- YUCK. Good story, but a frickin expansion team. That's like West Virginia or Iowa getting a NFL team in football and becoming a fan. But I know you don't like the teams in the area. One thing we sure do have in common is skins and Nats. Nats, I laugh everytime a big L. One last thing, If I am a Capitals Bandwagoner, Then we have a lot(I MEAN A LOT) of Eagles Bandwagoners, on this Board, and that's all I am going to say. Oh well carry on. GO CAPS GO!!!

Comment

You know I love you big guy.

Even though you have this huuuuuuuuge hole in your personality.

Knights, Knights, Knights!
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
                X