Eagles Banner Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Banner Search

I've been searching for an Eagles World Championship banner designed like the Packers banner shown below. No banners designed like this seem to exist for any team other than Green Bay. I found a Giants banner that contained pre SB era years, but the banner was split into two sections (pre/post SB era). That's not what I am looking for. I'd like one designed like the Packers banner.

I've done a pretty exhaustive search and have come up empty, so I am confident (but not positive) that none exist for purchase "off the shelf".

So I figure I need to get one custom made. I don't think any of the major banner shops would do a custom job and in this case there would likely be licensing questions that would scare them away as well.

So I need to find a Mom-and-pop type place who would be willing to take the job.

Anyone know of any places?

Thanks.

Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Try Pro Image Sports

Originally posted by Cosmo View Post
    I've been searching for an Eagles World Championship banner designed like the Packers banner shown below. No banners designed like this seem to exist for any team other than Green Bay. I found a Giants banner that contained pre SB era years, but the banner was split into two sections (pre/post SB era). That's not what I am looking for. I'd like one designed like the Packers banner.

I've done a pretty exhaustive search and have come up empty, so I am confident (but not positive) that none exist for purchase "off the shelf".

So I figure I need to get one custom made. I don't think any of the major banner shops would do a custom job and in this case there would likely be licensing questions that would scare them away as well.

So I need to find a Mom-and-pop type place who would be willing to take the job.

Anyone know of any places?

Thanks.

They have the 3 time champions one, maybe someone could add the current one for you. There’s one in Deptford Mall outside Philly

Comment

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F312419243250

Saw this

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        Thanks a lot.

While still not exactly what I was looking for, far better than what I was able to find thus far.

Great job with KG tribute, BTW.

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Have you looked into designing your own? Probably be just as cool, if not cooler, than what you've been finding.

https://www.vistaprint.com/signs-pos...088&GNF=0&rd=1
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Could have some trouble getting that printed if they check copyrights. When doing it yourself, the best bet is to go to FedEx Office and say it's for a class.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Thanks guys. This will work. Arrived yesterday.

https://imgur.com/a/1Gk8r87

Last edited by Cosmo; 04-18-2019, 12:04 PM.

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Working...
              X