No announcement yet.

Ok ... now that the Phillies have favorably resolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I try to stop proselytizing people on TV. There's a lot of it and it can be really time consuming. If someone asks or seems wanting, I will offer an something I've seen or accept the same, but it's just not worth it to convince someone anymore. Plus, so many shows start or even hit a stride before they sorta peak and collapse into something weak - it's annoying to invest before you're ultimately watching the final seasons just to get an ending. Even then, I'll still dump some shows (Walking Dead comes to mind).

I will say that GoT is probably the biggest appointment show since BB and I'm beginning to think with all the streaming that it might be the last one left for a while. If that's your thing, then enjoy this moment of the zeitgeist - they're rare as is, but I think they'll be rarer.

There's also something to be said for an ending, which so many other properties (star wars) seem unwilling to do now because it kills the golden goose.
    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 04-23-2019, 10:43 AM.

Comment

GOT may be ending in name but there's already a spinoff in the works. something that predates the white walkers i believe.

Should call it Jerruh's World.

Comment

Yeah, it's the long night, I'm a nerd.

Comment

SOME KAN-IG-ITS ARE LONGER THAN OTHERS..
          OH WAIT MIXING UP WAY TO MANY MOVIES.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
          X