No announcement yet.

Anybody going to opening day tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody going to opening day tomorrow?

I hear they brought back the old Liberty Bell from the Vet and put it outside CBP!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I LIKE IT. IF I HAD A WAY I'D BRING THE SEATS FROM THE VET I HAVE FOR THE GAYTES.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Sadly, no. I was trying to get a group to buy tickets and then the Harper signing happened and bluntly, work happened and it's hard for me to justify that kind of day. I am skipping out of the office early enough to watch it at the bar though.

I also snagged the Spring Pass for $60 dollars which is an elite value for even like 3 games.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        Sadly, no. I was trying to get a group to buy tickets and then the Harper signing happened and bluntly, work happened and it's hard for me to justify that kind of day. I am skipping out of the office early enough to watch it at the bar though.

I also snagged the Spring Pass for $60 dollars which is an elite value for even like 3 games.
        I'm lucky. My friend offered me a seat 14 rows behind the Phillies dugout. His law firm has a number of tickets. No way I'm gonna turn that offer down.

This guy is one of the biggest Phillies fan I know. He's been to both World Series championship games. I attended the first with him when we were in High School. Come to think of it he was there when the Eagles won LII.
        --------

Comment

Enjoy! One of the nicest weather days I can remember for an Opening Day.

Comment

Yeah, unreal

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
            Enjoy! One of the nicest weather days I can remember for an Opening Day.
            I agree - enjoy the game!

Last year it was like 45 and windy. Miserable after Kapler decided to pull Nola.

Comment

Say hi to Aaron Nola for me

Met him last Friday in Clearwater ... went for a somewhat impulse 4-day weekend nostalgia Spring Training jaunt.

Nicest star player I've ever met ... great guy.

I must shoot off to go have tea with the Queen now.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Bwah!

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  Met him last Friday in Clearwater ... went for a somewhat impulse 4-day weekend nostalgia Spring Training jaunt.

Nicest star player I've ever met ... great guy.

I must shoot off to go have tea with the Queen now.
                  You and a number of people from the board have met my friend Marty before.
                  --------

Comment

Working...
                  X