Little: McNabb is at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little: McNabb is at it again

This time he takes to twitter saying if Carson doesn’t get to NFC title game (obviously his standard for QBs) in the next 2 years then it’s time to move on.

Lurie needs to unretire 5 he’s a martyr to the max.
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

HE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OPINION AS EVERYONE ELSE IS.

EDIT TO ADD: AND HE'S IRRELEVANT AT THIS POINT, WHY DOES IT EVEN MATTER WHAT HE SEZ?
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 04-20-2019, 11:35 AM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Because he was honored by the organization with his name and number hanging in stadium dude. He continuously projects and opens his mouth. Take 5 down and let a punter rock it.

Comment

NOPE. THAT ERA OF IGGLEDOM WAS THE BEST FEW YEARS WE ALL HAD, UNTIL THE SUPER BOWL.
        WE ALL SUFFERED YEARS OF HORRIBLE FOOTBALL. I'VE BEEN AN EAGLES PHAN FOR 52 YEARS AS A LOT OF US HAVE BEEN. I ENJOYED THE #5 YEARS, HE JUST NEVER GOT IT DONE, I BLAME THAT ON FF NOT GIVING HIM THE WEAPONS HE NEEDED.

NOW I AM DONE WITH THIS.

I GOT SOME DIRT TRACK RACIN TAILGATE TO GET TO. WOOOOOOOO!

Comment

A lot of Nebraska Fans loved Lawrence Phillips years, too.

Comment

Only winners get to chime in. He is the perpetual loser that always had excuses lined up (Wr’s suck, don’t run enough, too humid in jax, coach is fat choker). Thank God for Foles. He just got it done. He made me forget mush coming up small time after time.
            Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

I agree. The Eagles were generous to honor McNabb. He had a nice career but he wasn't all that. They've only retired eight jerseys. If he wants to be a bitter fuck, the hell with him.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                NOPE. THAT ERA OF IGGLEDOM WAS THE BEST FEW YEARS WE ALL HAD, UNTIL THE SUPER BOWL.
                WE ALL SUFFERED YEARS OF HORRIBLE FOOTBALL. I'VE BEEN AN EAGLES PHAN FOR 52 YEARS AS A LOT OF US HAVE BEEN. I ENJOYED THE #5 YEARS, HE JUST NEVER GOT IT DONE, I BLAME THAT ON FF NOT GIVING HIM THE WEAPONS HE NEEDED.

NOW I AM DONE WITH THIS.

I GOT SOME DIRT TRACK RACIN TAILGATE TO GET TO. WOOOOOOOO!
                If it wasn't for FF, he probably would have been Tim Couch.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

McNabb is like a jealous ex girlfriend, cant handle the fact that the Eagles ended up being better off without him. That being said, we wouldnt care about this stuff if he didnt throw up when it counted most.

I also cant help but see the hilarious irony in him setting the benchmark for Wentz at "make it to the NFC championship".
                  Last edited by broadstreetparade; 04-20-2019, 06:48 PM.

Comment

I DON'T GET WHY PEOPLE GET SO UPSET WITH WHAT HE SAYS NOW. LIKE I SAID HE'S IRRELEVANT. WHO CARES WHAT HE SAYS.

AND NOW IT'S TIME TO GO RACIN. GET SOME DIRT IN MY BEER. BEAUTIFUL THING RIGHT THERE.

Comment

Is there any remaining fans

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                      This time he takes to twitter saying if Carson doesn’t get to NFC title game (obviously his standard for QBs) in the next 2 years then it’s time to move on.

Lurie needs to unretire 5 he’s a martyr to the max.
                      that like McNabb?

Comment

hahaha
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                          that like McNabb?
                          He’s a passive aggressive bloated drunk who got fired for sexual harassment. What’s not to like?

Comment

Even before then, what was to like? He was an OK quarterback for one of the most consistently good teams in franchise history. He wasn’t the reason they achieved what they did. Don’t get me on my Mark Brunell soapbox. He would’ve done just as well.
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Not that stats tell the whole story in football, but aside from 2004 McNabb’s numbers are frightingly mediocre.

Comment

Working...
                              X