X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tobias Harris

That dude is awesome.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

He was incredible. I'd keep him over butler if I had to make the choice and I was pearl clutching shamet

Comment

I think I would too.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        He was incredible. I'd keep him over butler if I had to make the choice and I was pearl clutching shamet
        No doubt about it. Butler's play is very puzzling at times

Comment

Dude is a stud. Very glad they have him.

I think it’s also important to note that Butler has been a total team guy. He might not love his current role, but he’s doing it like a champ. That was an incredibly quiet 20 points last night
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

He has been a team player , he just looks out of place in the offense imo. Something missing or not right.

Comment

No doubt. I like Butler a lot. Just like Harris a bit more. Would love to keep both.

Comment

The plan is to keep both, along with Ben and JoJo, for the long-term.

We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  No doubt. I like Butler a lot. Just like Harris a bit more. Would love to keep both.
                  I can't decide if I like Butler as much. If there was a free agent out there that was a better fit than him, I wouldn't necessarily object. He seems timid for some reason - penetrates on the dribble, then never goes strong to the hoop if there is any sign of traffic. I had higher expectations for him, given the rep.

That said, I also wouldn't object if we keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
                    I can't decide if I like Butler as much. If there was a free agent out there that was a better fit than him, I wouldn't necessarily object. He seems timid for some reason - penetrates on the dribble, then never goes strong to the hoop if there is any sign of traffic. I had higher expectations for him, given the rep.

That said, I also wouldn't object if we keep him.
                    It's fair to say that he's not being as aggressive as he could be but he has also sacrificed a bigger role to be the glue guy a la Draymond.

Comment

Working...
                    X