• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's right, walk Harper, you twits!

RHYS!
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    RHYS!
    I'm getting the Atlanta broadcast where I live. The depression in the announcers voice when that ball left Hoskins' bat was beautiful.
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Lineup looks deep and nasty. My least favorite part of it is Herrera, but it's spring, so he'll be fine for a couple months.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

The bottom of the order used to be the guys that this offense relied on.

Franco hit a 3-run dinger from the fucking 8-hole.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

BASSABALL GONNA BE A BLAST THIS YEAR YO!!!

WOOOOOOOO!!!!
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Whoa Nellie ... you'll have to change your avatar if you don't tone it down ... baseball doesn't count yet.

Comment

Fun game to watch... Like Jimmy Rollins said, not too many easy outs in this lineup. I think McCutchen's recent batting average in leadoff spot can be a problem but other than that, it's deep & has power

Comment

Earl Weaver, I believe, once said that baseball is pitching, defense and three-run homers.

Appears they may have the three-run homers ... we'll see about the rest.

Comment

Haha
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                  X