No announcement yet.

Embiid and Johnson were looking at cell phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, come on. I regret even posting this given he was looking at something regarding a sick child.

There was PLENTY to be very upset about during that game. I don't think this is too high on the list.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
      People on regular jobs are not on cell phones in front of their supervisors idiot

I think Embiid is half retarded
      ACTUALLY MY BOSS ALWAYS TOLD HIS EMPLOYEES, WHEN YOUR KIDS ARE SICK HE HAS NO ISSUES CHECKING UP ON THEM, HELPS YA CONCENTRATE AT WORK INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT THEIR FAMILY.

SO WHY ARE YOU ON IGGLEPHANS WHEN YOU SHOULD BE WORKING NUMBNUTS?
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        Dude, come on. I regret even posting this given he was looking at something regarding a sick child.

There was PLENTY to be very upset about during that game. I don't think this is too high on the list.
        The story about the daughter is a fucking lie. He didn't know what else to say because it was caught on camera. And you can tell they was on social media when looking on the phone

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          ACTUALLY MY BOSS ALWAYS TOLD HIS EMPLOYEES, WHEN YOUR KIDS ARE SICK HE HAS NO ISSUES CHECKING UP ON THEM, HELPS YA CONCENTRATE AT WORK INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT THEIR FAMILY.

SO WHY ARE YOU ON IGGLEPHANS WHEN YOU SHOULD BE WORKING NUMBNUTS?
          Well if u must know I am off today but people who work in a office get a lunch break to access the web on their phone

Comment

Working...
          X