Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought Maroon 5 was outstanding yesterday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Maroon 5 was outstanding yesterday!

What?

Thought you would like them...

....you and Riccardo pounding Zimas together at the Parrot Club?
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

One Zima two straws, please.

Comment

Proud of ya!!

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        One Zima two straws, please.
        ....to use an IG phrase and prolly a lot more exciting than that damn game.

That was the Zima of all Superbowls.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

A-T-L Hoe!
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I was waiting for Bob’s Big Boy to show!!

Now THAT was a slab of meat piled high, guess they couldn’t figure out how to get the oversized mannequin through the roof. Damn.

Comment

That shit show (SB too) was unwatchable. I went to the bar last minute... found myself reading internet or looking at hoes during the game.

Comment

Oh word?

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                looking at hoes during the game.
                That’s cool you took your mom to the bar.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

NEVER HEARD OF THEM. WISH I STILL DIDN'T.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I’ve got moves like Jagger.

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                    NEVER HEARD OF THEM. WISH I STILL DIDN'T.
                    That’s why I relate.

Comment

Working...
                    X