All this talk about the Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this talk about the Super Bowl

how quickly we forgot about the greatest NFC CCG Victory in the history of the franchise,,,have a nice stroll down memory lane...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...possible-time/
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    how quickly we forgot about the greatest NFC CCG Victory in the history of the franchise,,,have a nice stroll down memory lane...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...possible-time/

I don't know about anybody else but I have never seen a group of fans so butthurt as the vikings fans were after that game.

They came in parading around but left with their tails between their legs.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

It was wonderful,,I was walking around the Gates saying gdnit to umm

around the end of the 3rd qrt saying hey man you had a great season,,,good job for braving Philly,,, see U next year! Mann that was fun
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

I had a British ex colleague who’s an Vikings fan. He texted me before the game wishing me luck. After the game he texted me saying congratulations. I didn’t hear anything else for 2 weeks. Finally, the day of the SB, he texted me wishing the Eagles good luck and said it took him 10 days to get over how bad the Eagles made the Vikings look.

Comment

watching the Keenum Presser, you realize how demoralized that team was

good times
          Last edited by TRENT; 03-12-2018, 10:23 AM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            I don't know about anybody else but I have never seen a group of fans so butthurt as the vikings fans were after that game.

They came in parading around but left with their tails between their legs.
            To tell you the truth, for more times than I care to remember, I've seen that in our own fans, and I think we all remember the pain quite well.

Comment

As euphoric as we were that night, we got the extra cherry on top when Harold stopped by, and then Testosterone hooked a few of us up with a McLeod visit. It was a brilliant capper to an amazing day. And to think it was only the beginning!

Comment

that was really special

U just knew after that something was going down this year,,,and Xmas eve Willie T stopping by,,,what a year.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                  To tell you the truth, for more times than I care to remember, I've seen that in our own fans, and I think we all remember the pain quite well.
                  They probably felt the way we did after the last game at the Vet.

The difference is we lost those Conference championship games at home. They thought they were "invading" Philadelphia for the NFCCG and taking it over.. like doing that stupid event at the Art Museum, etc.
                  --------

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                    good times
                    We were getting trolled heavily before that game if you recall. Although it is unclear to me if the trolls were actual Vikings fans or cockaroaches, etc. Maybe a combination of both.
                    --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                      They probably felt the way we did after the last game at the Vet.

The difference is we lost those Conference championship games at home. They thought they were "invading" Philadelphia for the NFCCG and taking it over.. like doing that stupid event at the Art Museum, etc.
                      I HAVE NO ISSUES THEM DOIN THAT CLAP. THAT'S REAL FAN STUFF, BESIDES, WE WOULDN'T HAVE 65,000 FANS DOIN THE FOLES FOLES FOLES CLAP ALL 4th QUARTER, WHICH WAS FUNNY AS SHIT IF THEY HADN'T DONE THAT.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                      X