Kathy and Zubbs live in the early part of the gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kathy and Zubbs live in the early part of the gate

Pretty cool,,,went around and asked where everyone is from. Kathy gave umm a lil interview and some stuff about the Zubus..will try to find the clip..
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Thanks To CB Eagle for finding the Linc

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/vi...preseason-game
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

ONE OF THE OTHER VIDEOS, SHE HAS THE ZUBUS IN THE BACKGROUND, SHE SAYS" WE JUST CAME FROM THERE THEY CALL IT THE ZULU BUS".

JUST WOW.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I'm thinking Zubz new unofficial name is "Shaka Zulu."

Comment

HA NICE. I COULDN'T BELIEVE I HEARD HER SAY THAT. SHOWS HOW MUCH THESE TV DOUCHEBAGS ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION.

SHAKA 'THE ZOOOBS' ZULU.

WHEN KATHY TRENT SAYS IT'S KINDA HARD TO GOING IN A BUCKET, SHE GAVE NO REACTION, JUST MOVED ON TO THE NEXT QUESTION.
          I THOUGHT, YEA SHE'S A CORE REGULAR BRINGING UP GOING IN A BUCKET. I LAUGHED PRETTY HARD.

KINDA PISSED I WASN'T DOWN THERE. I WOULDA SAID DEERSPINE GUY AND I LIVE IN THIS PARKING LOT.
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 08-10-2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

How many of us yelled at the TV, "If you're in there, you ARE peeing in a bucket!"

Comment

I PUT MY ARMS UP AFTER KATHY SAID THAT' WOW NOT EVEN LISTENING.

REMINDS OF WHEN I WENT DOWN TO DO THAT COMMERCIAL, THIS WOMAN WAS GIVING US A LITTLE TOUR OF THE LINC. SHE TOOK US UP TO A SUITE FOR A SODA AND QUESTIONS.

MINE WAS.... SO WHY DID THEY MAKE THE SINKS SO HIGH ALL YOU CAN DO IS WASH YOUR HANDS IN THEM? EVERYBODY FELL OUT LAUGHING, EXCEPT HER, SHE JUST LOOKED AT ME WITH 'THAT LOOK' AND SHOOK HER HEAD. CLASSIC MEMEORY.

NOT SURE WHY I THOUGHT OF THAT. I GUESS PEEING IN A BUCKET.
              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 08-10-2018, 09:55 PM.

Comment

We were all cracking up here

when she said that..Its a bucket with a Toilet seat....but they don't know that!
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  when she said that..Its a bucket with a Toilet seat....but they don't know that!
                  The best part was when they cut back to the studio and the female commentator there said something along the lines of "I think the best thing is the bathroom,"
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                  X