RIP John McCain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP John McCain

I knew he didn't have long to live when they said they were ending treatment.

God Bless and much respect for his service to this country. I didn't agree with him on every issue but he was a true hero and Patriot.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Good man...not many left

Like him!!!!
    appreciate his service to our country ,,pretty much his whole life...sad to see him go.

god speed John
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Trump is happy tonight.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

A true American hero. RIP

Comment

Seemed like a good guy

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          I knew he didn't have long to live when they said they were ending treatment.

God Bless and much respect for his service to this country. I didn't agree with him on every issue but he was a true hero and Patriot.
          I respected his positions, but didn't agree on some of them. Nevertheless, he always stuck to his guns. Pun intended.
          DB

Comment

I was always a fan. Even when I didn’t agree with him, you could tell he was doing what he truly believed was best for the country.

I recommend checking out his latest book. It lays out a very detailed and reasonable account of a lot of issues we face today (foreign policy, immigration, healthcare, etc). I really respected and admired him more after finishing it.

RIP, Senator.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
              I respected his positions, but didn't agree on some of them. Nevertheless, he always stuck to his guns. Pun intended.
              10 years ago he was loudly proclaimed a racist and unfit, I wonder what changed.
              It IS About Me Asshole
              -----------------------
              Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Trump is happy tonight.
                So is Obama, I read some of the stuff he said about him, terrible.

Comment

Yeah, Dubya beat up on him pretty good

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
                  10 years ago he was loudly proclaimed a racist and unfit, I wonder what changed.
                  in the SC primary but it was longer than ten years ago. Against Obama I always remember that Town Hall where he tried to keep a civil tone when some woman said Obama was an Arab or a foreigner or something. Class act.
                  DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                    in the SC primary but it was longer than ten years ago. Against Obama I always remember that Town Hall where he tried to keep a civil tone when some woman said Obama was an Arab or a foreigner or something. Class act.
                    Yeah that was quite the moment when he directly confronted the woman calling Obama an Arab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIjenjANqAk

McCain's biggest mistake IMO was his selection of a running mate. My immediate thought at the moment of that announcement was "Oh No".
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
                      ?

are you implying that this is how the media labels any republican candidate? that was never the narrative on mccain, at all.

mccain did his share to contribute to the military industrial complex but that's non-partisan. at this point people who disagreed with him on policy just appreciate the fact that he was willing to stand up for his opponents, as opposed to playing to the sentiment that they were secret muslims or some shit.

i also don't think john mccain would ever post a picture of himself as a way to say "RIP":
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm7HFb3g...ealdonaldtrump
                      Last edited by art vandelay; 08-26-2018, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Palin

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                        Yeah that was quite the moment when he directly confronted the woman calling Obama an Arab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jrnRU3ocIH4

McCain's biggest mistake IMO was his selection of a running mate. My immediate thought at the moment of that announcement was "Oh No".
                        Kind of hot, I thought when she was named. I don't know what I was thinking. Apparently she did a couple of NBA guys, which I hadn't heard. She was a fucking disaster, but she in a small way made Trump possible. Truth started to not matter as much with a lot of the shit she was spewing.
                        DB

Comment

I don't remember that. I remember it being 4 more years of Bush versus Change. That was one of the most civil elections I can remember (admitting that I can only truly remember starting with Clinton versus Dole).
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

She didn't make Trump

The truth hasn't mattered in politics since Og ran for Cave Chancellor.
                            Last edited by slag; 08-26-2018, 06:07 PM. Reason: style
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Og told the truth!

Originally posted by slag View Post
                              The truth hasn't mattered in politics since Og ran for Cave Chancellor.
                              Ugga was a hands-down motherfucking stone cold liar, though.
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X