Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone mention Wentz’s laser to Alshon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone mention Wentz’s laser to Alshon?

..on the run, across his body, across the grain and in traffic for the TD?

There’s not many people in the NFL that can do that. If Wentz serves up an unsuccessful play (which every QB does), he comes right back at you in waves of success. He’s a fuckin’ leader and a winner.

Yup. When he’s on like that he’s nearly unstoppable. We (not they) will always have a chance with him under center.

Comment

Buncha nerds said it had an 18.2% completion probability.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ouchdown-watch

Comment

What is also great was Jeffrey...

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

There’s not many people in the NFL that can do that. If Wentz serves up an unsuccessful play (which every QB does), he comes right back at you in waves of success. He’s a fuckin’ leader and a winner.
        was running to the left when he saw Carson break right, he pivoted and bolted back to the right side of the end zone to give his QB a target...that's chemistry
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Alshon doesn’t get enough love - the guy is a difference maker. Just me or does he look faster this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
            Alshon doesn’t get enough love - the guy is a difference maker. Just me or does he look faster this year?
            Alshon is the true #1 we haven’t had since TO

Comment

He played all last season...

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
              with a torn rotator cuff, now it may not impact his 'speed' directly, but overall he is much healthier this year. I heard the coaches designed plays last year to keep shoulder from taking bad hits, no need this year.
              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

After the Smallwood fumble was corrected, he had two dimes to Matthews on 3d and long that had me clapping and yelling in an empty room.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

No doubt he’s a number 1, he looks impressive as hell coming back from a serious surgery.

That’s amazing that they were scheming like that. The fact anything is wide open for him now and that him and Wentz are barely knocking off the rust is awesome.

Just need to win the division - anything can happen after - that see 2017 🙌🏼💯

Fly 🦅’s Fly!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                    Baldy did. https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1050734248162971649
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                    X