Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Phils are a fucking embarrassment

And Anthony is correct.

They won’t get any better with suck ass Gabe managing. They play down to his incompetent level.

Want to beat the Phils? Just fucking have every batter bunt!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Ha ha, I guess they heard me

The bottom of the inning was much, much better; but I still harbor a deep dislike of Gabe.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

SO I GET HOME FROM RACE TRACK, SIT DOWN ON THE THRONE TO SQUEEZE OUT A COWBOY, CHECK IGGLEPHANS, EXPECTING PHILS TO BE LOSING AND I FIND THEM WINNING 8-5.

BEAUTIFUL THING RIGHT THERE, I MEAN THE LOAF, PHILS GAME NOT SO BAD EITHER.
      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 05-04-2019, 10:20 PM.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Guess they heard this too

They are a real fucking embarrassment.

Let a fucking no account bullshit team like Natinals just beat up on them.

Like someone here once said, “sickening”.

Comment

Inexcusable atrocious loss #3 to this garbage team.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
            And Anthony is correct.

They won’t get any better with suck ass Gabe managing. They play down to his incompetent level.

Want to beat the Phils? Just fucking have every batter bunt!
            Thank you. Someone with “clout” telling the truth!!

Comment

Morgan fucking sucks. Every time I check into a game this asshole is blowing a lead.

This team desperately needs better left handed pitching out of the bullpen.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                Morgan fucking sucks. Every time I check into a game this asshole is blowing a lead.

This team desperately needs better left handed pitching out of the bullpen.
                What an idiotic comment.

You know how I know you are talking out of your ass?

Morgan set a franchise record last night for starting the season with 16 straight appearances without allowing a run!

All you whining little vagholes should stick to football. You aren't built to handle a 162 game season.

First place baby!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                  What an idiotic comment.

You know how I know you are talking out of your ass?

Morgan set a franchise record last night for starting the season with 16 straight appearances without allowing a run!

All you whining little vagholes should stick to football. You aren't built to handle a 162 game season.

First place baby!!!

Hahaa Hahahahahhahahaha!!

Horrible post, yet again.

Comment

Acutely annoying way to lose ...

particularly to those cunts.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I can't believe I'm about to defend this guy, but how is HIS post ridiculous? A poster is asserting his opinion on the basis of claiming to have witnessed something that literally hasn't happened. He got called out. Happens to the best of us when we're talking out our a$$.
                      Last edited by McCarthy12; 05-05-2019, 12:20 PM.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                        I can't believe I'm about to defend this guy, but how is HIS post ridiculous? A poster is asserting his opinion on the basis of claiming to have witnessed something that literally hasn't happened. He got called out. Happens to the best of us when we're talking out our a$$.
                        Because the Phillies could be 0-39 and this dude would be trying to still sell us...it’s so fake, it’s ridiculous.

Comment

They could be 39-0 and you would think they're doomed lol!
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You're right, these guys fucking suck!

Lulz

Comment

Dumbass Igglephan math:

19-14, leading the division by 2.5 games = turrible

Comment

Working...
                              X