If the Eagles had won against the Cockaroaches last week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Eagles had won against the Cockaroaches last week

would Wentz be playing this week? That's my question. Players play banged up all of the time, especially this time of year.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I GUESS IT DEPENDS HOW BAD HIS BACK IS.

THAT BEING SAID I'D HAVE SAY HE'D PROBABLY PLAY IT OUT.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I'd say no. They were prudent about bringing him back. If they beat the Rams (big if), they will have a great shot at the postseason. Even if they lose to the Rams, there's a very real chance they will have a path to the six seed. I don't think this is about shutting him down the way the Packers did Rodgers last year.

Comment

It’s a valid question. You and I both have speculated Wentz just doesn’t look healthy. He’s missing very easy throws. Is it his back? Knee? Both?

What explains his terrible starts but rallying late? Wouldn’t the opposite be the case if he had a back issue? Be compounded over course of the game?

Lot more questions than answers.
        Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-12-2018, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Or it might loosen up.

Comment

Leg and Back issues but Gomer and the Gang never call run plays...
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Wentz tweeted yesterday that he was ready for another week. Curious.

Comment

Working...
              X