Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wentz may be too banged up to play Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz may be too banged up to play Sunday?

hmph.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    hmph.
    A little suspicious that this is happening now

Comment

Can you imagine the noise if Foles plays and the offense rolls.

Comment

gamesmanship

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          A little suspicious that this is happening now
          Not really, he started showing up on the injury report for week 7 with a back issue. I think he missed practice time in weeks 7 and 8 and played.

obviously with things looking sh!tty they are probably being more cautious because playoffs are getting closer out of the question.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

damn, I was way off

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            gamesmanship
            https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1072890305106583553

#Eagles QB Carson Wentz, dealing with a back issue, is not expected to play this week, sources say. Depending on the result, given the time of year, Wentz may not play again in 2018. The team is still gathering info on his health.

Comment

Exactly a year ago, he was put on the IR.

Comment

Let him sit.

Be ready for next year

Comment

Yupp! Agreed

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
                  Be ready for next year
                  it takes a full year to come back from his injury. That's right about now...were out of contention weeks ago...Sit him. With a full camp under his belt next year you will see the Carson we have become used too.
                  Last edited by TRENT; 12-12-2018, 01:37 PM.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

I hate to belabor it, but did you see how Cowpuke Randy Gregory went for Wentz's bad knee in the 4th quarter? He has a bullseye on his knee from now on. Probably better to keep him out til next season. Next man up! Besides they play the Rams next week. I'm sure Mark Barron would love to finish the job he did on Wentz last year. Gregory and Barron both dirty MF'ers with bad reps for trying to injure other players.
                    Last edited by Phire Phat Phuck; 12-12-2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
                      Be ready for next year
                      Hard to disagree with this. There is very little upside in the short term, and it looks more and more like there is a need to consider his health for the offseason and into next year.

And it will be interesting to see how Foles works out this time.

Comment

Nice few game swan song for Nick in Eagles green. You never know. Miracles happen with St. Nick!
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Indeed, there’s no reason now not to run the Nick Foles offense that won an NFC championship and a Super Bowl.

I suspect at the beginning of the season Foles was running the Carson Wentz offense.

Comment

Foles

Double post.

That may be a first for me in the 21 years I’ve been an IGGLEPHAN.
                            Last edited by RSE; 12-12-2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                              Indeed, there’s no reason now not to run the Nick Foles offense that won an NFC championship and a Super Bowl.

I suspect at the beginning of the season Foles was running the Carson Wentz offense.
                              i believe they ran the nick foles offense in week 2

Comment

Working...
                              X