Would SF have interest in Foles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would SF have interest in Foles?

If Garoppolo is out for the season (possible torn ACL), you move him if they give you something decent, correct? I would. I don't think they would have interest but I could be wrong.

It would make sense for phi but I think John Lynch doesn’t want to give another 2nd rd for Foles. I assume a 2nd rd pick is what Eagles would ask for him. Also even with Jimmy G they didn’t look like a playoff team.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

I agree. It was wishful thinking on my part. I hate to see anyone lose their QB like we did.

Comment

Jimmy G never lost a game for them last year but that put them ahead of schedule.

They're still rebuilding so I would assume that now they will tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          If Garoppolo is out for the season (possible torn ACL), you move him if they give you something decent, correct? I would. I don't think they would have interest but I could be wrong.
          So if you move Foles and we get back Alshon, Ajai, Sproles, Hollins and for some reason Carson goes down you are good with Sudfeld ?

Comment

I would not be opposed to rolling the dice.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
              So if you move Foles and we get back Alshon, Ajai, Sproles, Hollins and for some reason Carson goes down you are good with Sudfeld ?
              Depends on the pick the Eagles get. For a second rounder, I'd do it. Sudfeld will be the #2 next season anyway.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Depends on the pick the Eagles get. For a second rounder, I'd do it. Sudfeld will be the #2 next season anyway.
                I agree it has to be a #1 or 2 nothing less.

Comment

Working...
                X